Print

Author Topic: Winter 2005 ADVANCED POSTER Awards  (Read 29569 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2006, 12:55:42 PM »
Poster of the Year: Watoad (no reason)
Most Italian poster: Super Caterina!
Topic of the year: http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=7864.0 (Too bad the best post's image somehow got deleted)
Post of the Year: http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=7233.msg373192#msg373192
Post of the year runner up: http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=8176.msg385593#msg385593
Most productive poster: Did not vote
Smartest poster: MegaByte
Smartest poster runner up: Black Mage
Most Amiable Poster: did not vote
Best Signature: did not vote
Funniest poster: Markio
Most creative poster: did not vote
Best newbie: Khold
Deezer award: Deezer
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 02:18:15 PM by Lizard Dude »
That was a joke.

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2006, 02:40:37 PM »
Poster of the Year-Watoad

Topic of the Year-http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=7233.0

Post of the Year-http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=8176.msg385593#msg385593

Most Productive Poster-Watoad

Smartest Poster-MEGAߥTE

Most Amiable Poster-Luigison

Best Signature-"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view." -Atticus Finch [Editor's Note: The greatest difficulty for posters everywhere is considering other points of view.]

Funniest Poster-Markio

Most Creative Poster-Suffix

Deezer Award-Deezer
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 02:53:59 PM by Sapphira »

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2006, 04:15:10 PM »
Hey, that was my sig!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2006, 04:49:01 PM »
I'm fairly new, so many of the things on the forums I have not experienced. That said, here we go:

Poster of the Year- Watoad

Topic of the Year- Did not vote

Post of the Year- Did not vote

Most Productive Poster- Suffix. What's more productive than those crazy flash birthday presents?

Smartest Poster- Megabyte

Most Amiable Poster- Suffix

Best Signature- Sapphira's Wise men talk because they have something to say... Fools, because they have to say something.

Funniest Poster- TEM- mainly his sound clips

Most Creative Poster- Sapphira

Best Newbie- Khold

Deezer Award- fungishroom
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 07:30:38 PM by bobman37 »

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2006, 04:51:14 PM »
I'm not going to vote, mainly because I have only been here for about four months now.

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2006, 05:37:14 PM »
Yes, I am actually voting:

Poster of the Year- Watoad

Topic of the Year- Deezer the Snowman

Post of the Year- http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=8824.msg402178#msg402178

Most Productive Poster- Sapphira

Smartest Poster- MegaByte

Most Amiable Poster- Khold

Best Signature- "He made kids cry when they thought he died" (LD's old sig)

Funniest Poster- YR

Most Creative Poster-  PaperLuigi

Deezer Award- Mario (No, Deezer.)
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2006, 10:12:09 PM »
I actually thought that Deezer was the most amiable poster.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2006, 10:32:29 PM »
Khold, you should vote.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2006, 10:44:37 PM »
Poster of the Year- Sapphira

Topic of the Year- Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer.(If that counts.)

Post of the Year- I don't know

Most Productive Poster- pt_peach(She's only been here for a little bit, and look at her posts now!)

Smartest Poster- Koopaslaya

Most Amiable Poster- Deezer

Best Signature- [/hogwash] By Watoad. Every time I saw that, I just cracked up-- mainly because his posts are long.

Funniest Poster- Deezer

Most Creative Poster-  Sapphira(She's the best writer, but most everyone agrees on that. ::) )

Deezer Award- I don't know what this meant. See? I'm still a sorta-newbie. :D

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2006, 10:51:00 PM »
It is simply the Deezer Award. One should not question the Deezer Award.

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2006, 10:57:11 PM »
Yeah, but, what's it announcing? Best all around person? ???

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2006, 10:59:10 PM »
See the older poster awards by Meowrik for more info.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2006, 11:01:17 PM »
It's simply the Deezer Award. That's it. There's really no explanation, other than apparently you're supposed to vote for Deezer. You can vote for whomever you want, though, for any reason you want (but there are consequences for not voting for Deezer!!!!???) Not really. It's all up to you! It's...supposed to be fun! XD
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2006, 11:05:14 PM »
Poster of the Year: Bird Person

Topic of the Year: ( Did not vote )

Post of the Year: ( Did not vote )

Most Productive Poster: YR

Smartest Poster: Watoad

Smartest Poster runner up: YR

Most Amiable Poster: Koopaslaya

Most Amaible Poster runner up: Sapphira

Best Signature: ( Did not vote )

Funniest Poster: TEM

Most Creative Poster: Sapphira

Most Creative Poster runner up: The Blue Toad

Deezer Award: Deezer

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2006, 09:13:46 AM »
PaperMario: I don't think that I deserve to even be a runner-up in "smartest poster" but if that's what you think I won't stop ya! XD

I’m going to vote now, but not for every category.  I wanted to do that, but I don’t think I will because I feel like there are people out there that deserve the right votes and I haven’t exactly paid good attention to these things during the year so I couldn’t give them what they deserve.  People who are more popular or have capitalized names are the first that come to my mind, so that should help you see why I am a bad voter.  This is my first time to do this so next year (this year) I will try to pay better attention to these things and make the right decisions.  Thanks to the people who voted for me!

Poster of the Year- Watoad! 
I think Sapphira is absolutely right.  Never before have I met such a smart, kind, and funny person. (And he’s an evil version of Toad for goodness sake!)  He takes time to answer all of your questions and comments to him, sees things from other points of views, knows where to find good information, almost never gets angry, and tells hilarious jokes but usually keeps them clean too.  I want to be more like this person when I say things here.  But just in my own way you know.

Topic of the Year- GiftedGirl’s The Pointless Topic!
My first thought was Sapphira’s Ultimate Birthday Compilation because that was a fun idea I had too and wanted to happen so we could know about each other’s birthdays.  But “Pointless” has really allowed me to flex my creativity and come up with these crazy new ideas.  Sometimes I feel like GiftedGirl and I have a few of the same bizarre thoughts and opinions about things floating in our heads even though I might hate to admit it (hope I didn’t freak you out here, GG).  The preview for Revenge of the Dukar could be the most hilarious or extremely weird thing that I ever made and loved dreaming up.  However, that’s not the main reason.  It’s at this topic that I got my idea for the Mario characters in my signature and will probably love and keep forever.  And sometimes I laugh at the other strange things people say.
Third runner-up: (insert adjective here) story.  Lots of good, funny history in there.  I wish it would come back again but I might just bore it back down to the grave. 

Post of the Year- Watoad again! Watoad’s Vision
Even today I am so shocked and amazed at what he said in this topic.  Without sounding nervous or afraid of how people will accept his story, he talks about a very very personal and emotional experience in his life where he sees an incredible vision through another friend’s help.  If you can read the whole thing without feeling something deep in yourself then I have to wonder if you are really human or just not alive.  Although I have wondered at times if this was real or not, I also remember that it wouldn’t make sense to lie about something that could make you look like a fool.

Most Productive Poster- “Did not vote”

Smartest Poster- Luigison! 
First guy that comes to mind because he is a teacher (what kind of teacher again?) and just seems to know a lot and have smart opinions.  Black Mage gets second.

Most Amiable Poster- Sapphira! 
I believe she’s just as nice as Watoad is.  Her personality reminds me of a wonderful girl/friend from my old school who treats everyone like a friend.  And how can you not smile with all of the quirky emoticons she uses? XD

Best Signature- Watoad’s “He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose”. 
Once again Sapphira has helped me change my mind.  Lizard Dude’s “I’m a stupid fatty…” was my first vote because when I first came here that was one of the first sigs I remember reading and it gave me a good laugh.  But when I first saw the sig Watoad made I immediately liked it a lot.  I heard the quote from a book and forgot all about it until he said it again.  For me it reminds me that life is only temporary and should never be wasted.  I can’t believe I voted for Watoad three times!  But I guess I can in a way. 

Funniest Poster- I would have to say Lizard Dude with all his funny pictures, funny songs like Deezer the Snowman, stupid fatty signature, and parody threads like “The Mushroom Teleporter”.  And also… he made the kids cry when they thought he died. Who knows what’s going to happen next April? (Lizard Dude really does die and no one believes it)

Most Creative Poster- “Did not vote”

Deezer Award- Deezer.  He deserves it 100%.

Best Newbie: Khold, I agree.  I forgot that she was new here because she acts so... what's the right word... she just seems to fit in well.

Favorite story teller: The Blue Toad.  He wrote a story called "The Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball" or something like that, and the entire story made me laugh forever.  Good work!  Right now I'm reading PaperLuigi's "When Yoshis dream..." and like that too.  Sapphira, I love your Prophecy story like crazy, but I feel like I can't give you my vote until you write the rest.  Sorry.

And there you have it. *pulls the lever and walks away* Hey, Koopaslaya, what will the awards look like?  Are they just words that say “Winner of the such-and-such award is so-and-so!” or do we get a picture of a trophy with our names on them?  Like a Mario Kart trophy picture edited with words over it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 06:39:13 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print