Print

Author Topic: Lou Albano  (Read 2770 times)

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« on: April 02, 2002, 09:59:55 PM »
Wouldn't it be cool if Nintendo could get Lou Albano to make Mario's voice on all the upcoming Mario games? I think he makes a better Mario voice than Charles Martinet. What do you guys think?

EDIT: What was I thinking? Lou Albano was nowhere near as good as Charles Martinet. Sure it was a bit high in SMS, but since then it has gotten back to normal.

Edited by - goodie on 2/2/2005 8:39:01 PM
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2002, 07:49:10 PM »
from what i cqan rember lo albano was not the best mario voice ever. I like the way the other guy does it. I defeinatly have to disagree with you
WAT GBA GAMES YOU LOOKIN FWD TO??????

|CrAzY_A|
|CrAzY_A|

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2002, 07:32:01 PM »
lou albano????didnt he do the mario voice in the cartoons (that i can get you episodes of!!see sig for details!!) (sorry, i had to sneak that in there)???nah, the other guy does it better.

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "ok im finally back..." topic and request what episodes you want!!!

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2002, 08:06:39 AM »
Charles Martinet's "Mama-mia!" is way better than a fat wrestler in a Mario suit trying to act stupid (which is what Lou Albano was--a wrestler).

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2002, 10:48:44 PM »
You guys don't like Lou Albano's voice for Mario?
I think it matches him better, Charles Martinet's voice for Mario seems to be getting higher and higher in every game. It's kinda annoying.
What do you guys think of Walker Boone's Mario voice?
(For those of you who don't know, he's the guy who did his voice in the Mario 3 and Mario World cartoons.)

Edited by - goodie on 6/18/2002 9:49:27 PM

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2002, 08:59:50 PM »
 Personally I liked Lou Albano as Mario. I'd say he did a good job. Charles Marinet also does a decent job. Although it is a bit high at times, it sounds pretty good. I would like to see Lou do it though.

I have also heard that in Mario Suneshine Mario's voice is no longer done by Martinet.  I have heard it, and it does sound quite a bit higher, but it could still be Martinet.

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2002, 11:13:52 PM »
OH CRAP!!!!! I got those two mixed up!!! no, Lou albano is the one who does the good voice, and Walker Boone is the one I dont really like. my bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2002, 10:39:53 AM »
What about Harvey Atkins as Bowser/Koopa? He did the voice for King Koopa [Bowser] in all the Mario cartoons...

I love his sinister laugh when he does Koopa's [Bowser's] voice!

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2002, 12:23:54 PM »
hes alright. But who the hell did Yoshi's voice in the SMW cartoons. I cant stand it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2002, 09:53:19 PM »
Harvey Atkin was the best at Bowser. I don't think Bowser's even voiced by a human now.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2002, 07:31:14 PM »
Yeah, Harvey Atkin did a good Bowser voice, they should use it in the games. The voice Bowser has now sounds like a giant fat wolf or something. Quite dorky.

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2002, 08:28:03 PM »
Pfft.  Harvey is ok, but I was rather attached to the way Dennis Hopper used his voice like evil reptile in the SM movie.  If Nintendo ever wanted a Bowser voice and get "famous people" potential, they should get Dennis to do Bowser's voice.

...but I disgress.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print