Print

Author Topic: the mario trivia game!!!!  (Read 89367 times)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2002, 03:05:56 PM »
Well, it's A way, so I'm still going to ask a question.

Question:
On the the map screen of the last world of Super Mario World 2, Yoshi's Island, there is a strange occurance with the Yoshi on the final level.  When you enter the world, the Yoshi is green, but after beating any level in the world up to a point, the Yoshi is the normal castle color, purple.  After what level does the Yoshi turn green again?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2002, 03:44:02 PM »
Here's an answer (I think) to the Mario Party game. I THINK the rillouette game is in all three, but there are different variations. I THINK.

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2002, 05:04:16 PM »
WanWan, the way YOU were talking about is roll that big log to the right and then do a long jump to the mushroom. If you ask me, that is a HELL of a lot harder than the normal way.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2002, 06:26:48 PM »
Fifth, the default castle color is NOT purple. It is dark blue. At least it is in my game; The purple Yoshi plays the x-5 levels.

Back on topic, can you clarify your question? Are you refering to the fact that green Yoshi plays 6-8 and not any other x-8 levels?

Or something else I missed entirely...?

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2002, 07:30:33 PM »
Meh, it's purple in my opinion.  I'm the same way about Mario Kart 64's blue spiny shell.

Anyway, what I'm referring to is the fact that, while the castle Yoshi color is green in that world when you come into it, it turns dark blue on the map after beating some levels.  If you beat 6-1 and scroll over to look, it's dark blue.  If you beat 6-2, it's dark blue again.  The question is:  after which level does that Yoshi turn green again?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2002, 09:12:39 PM »
Interesting... Anyway:

I have a file at world 5-4 right now, but since I am too lazy to get that for real, I'll take an educated guess at it. Because it is the one level that seems to make sense:

6-7.

?

PS: Notice that the Yoshi colors for the x-2 and x-7 levels are switched on the map. I think (Don't quote me) for every map except that of World 1. For something who thought they knew EVERYTHING about YI: You sure but me back where I kind of belong.

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

~I.S.~

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2002, 10:30:29 PM »
Half right, but my way actually is a lot easier.  You get to the log, lead the Flyguy thing (Mr Fuwafuwa?) onto it, jump onto its head, pop up, and softly glide to the mushroom.

As for this question, I have no idea.  I never even noticed the Yoshi colors.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2002, 10:45:53 PM »
Yeah, 6-7 is the level.
The question is yours.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2002, 01:58:01 PM »
When I saw that the Yoshi at the castles was dark blue, I'm like, "WHAT?! Shouldn't the Green Yoshi be doing the final battle?!"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2002, 06:42:29 PM »
It's relatively easy to get to the sixth star from anywhere around there above the mushroom. I just normal jumped off and landed on the mushroom, but, failing to ground pound, I lost about half my energy...

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2002, 07:06:52 PM »
I was right? Wow.... My reasoning was that the Yoshies thought that the Dark Blue Yoshi Was at 6-8 until they saw green Yoshi at 6-7... so..... thus my answer.

Anyway my question, and I think it is TWICE as hard as the last one....

In Tetris Attack PUZZLE mode, There is one and only one level that can be cleared in fewer moves than are given to you. Which one? I need the Stage, level, and puzzle set.

For example: 1-3, set 1
or
6-9, set 2.

CYNICMAN!!!!!

Edited by - Insane Steve on 2/5/2003 7:06:08 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2002, 09:11:37 PM »
That isn't Mario. Get a new question.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2002, 09:21:34 PM »
Mario game = Any game with one of the 8 major Mario characters in it, as defined by being one of the 8 playable drivers in MK64.

Tetris Attack is, in my opinion, a Mario game, because there is a MAJOR Mario character in it.

Therefore, I refuse to withdraw my question. But, JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST for you, I made a MARIO question. *Cynics away!*

(PS the question is NOT yours if you get it. My original question, for the right to ask the next question, is the Tetris Attack one. I refuse to withdraw it.)

In Yoshi's Island, name the only level with more than 20 red coins. Then give the location of the most commonly missed one. (Yes, there is a DEFINATE most commonly missed one. It is very well hidden.)

HOWEVER: The Tetris Attack one is for the right to ask the next question.

CYNICMAN!!!!!

~I.S.~

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2002, 04:09:15 PM »
Thank you for the definition. I will accept that Tetris Attack is a Mario game now. Thank you for letting me know that there is a Mario character in Tetris Attack.

Anyway, for the question, I have no idea (as usual).

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2002, 10:18:48 PM »
The N64's original working name was:

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

Print