Print

Author Topic: Dearly missed members.  (Read 95100 times)

« Reply #300 on: February 07, 2006, 02:14:52 PM »
Yes, I'll miss you, you are a pretty cool member, but I'll be looking forward to when you come back.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #301 on: February 07, 2006, 02:16:41 PM »
I also might not be on very much any more. Well... My close friend was just killed in a car crash, and I've been really bummed out. I've been depressed all weekend, and I just went to his funeral. Don't expect me to be myself for a while... I really miss him, and I don't know what I'll do. I also have to try to get my mind off it too.

Has any body else's close friend, uncle, parent, etc. passed away? I would like to know how you deal with it- I just can't handle it right now.

EDIT: Oh, and I will, too, miss you, YSR. Sorry, but I don't have much to say right now.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 02:20:52 PM by Khold »

« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2006, 02:20:55 PM »
I have! It's nice to know some people go throught the same things I do, my advice may not come too handy, but at least try to act like you normaly do, just sort of grin and bear it. I'm thinking doing fun stuff can cure it, just spend some time with the friends you have now, and play some games and stuff to help cure the pain. I really hope that helped.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #303 on: February 07, 2006, 02:22:34 PM »
I'm trying to, but I just can't yet. He was my best friend, and I've known him since first grade. It's just so hard to believe that he's gone...

« Reply #304 on: February 07, 2006, 02:27:34 PM »
I just remembered, I used to have dreams, it's kind of hard to talk about so I'm just guessing you know what it's about, but remember you will get over it and remember the fun times you had, bad feelings don't stick forever and you'll be able to think about it without getting upset, just try to set up your mind on other things, try doing the things your best at or enjoy, wow, one my longest post.
*Looks for a goofy song or pic to embed and cheer up Khold*
Ah ha! Found one!
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #305 on: February 07, 2006, 02:29:14 PM »
Heh, thanks, BLF. I will try to get it off my mind. Thinking of funny moments does seem to help.

I really appreciate it.

« Reply #306 on: February 07, 2006, 02:33:57 PM »
I've got plenty more where that came from.
*Stares at a rock and roll kitty for 5 hours*
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2006, 04:06:56 PM »
I'm sorry that happened Khold. I don't know how I would be able to handle it if my best friend died. It would be unbearable. But that's not much help. Heres some funny pics! It's more kittens so smile :)!

hahahhahhah!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #308 on: February 07, 2006, 04:08:55 PM »
You can't beat me at random cat pic wars!!
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #309 on: February 07, 2006, 04:25:46 PM »
Oh yea?

"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #310 on: February 07, 2006, 04:33:37 PM »
I think it was a cruel joke or something. Or mabey the same think happened as with Jin.

Why was Jin banned? If it's about him beeing Troy I need to explain that.
Troy is really a 9 year old boy who lives down the street, and he was posting up dirty words and got banned.
He told me his password was his last name in front of me and Jin so we wanted to see if it was true. So we went to Jins house
and tried logging in and it said, "sorry Jin you have been banned too many ****s" That is why their IP addresses match. If it's not that
sorry for wasting our time.Also if it isn't that, tell me why.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #311 on: February 07, 2006, 05:26:22 PM »
Sad to see you leave, YSR. You'll be missed.

Aww... I'm really sorry, Khold. That's got to be so hard. While I don't know how much help I can be, I can and will at least pray for you and your friend's family. I've never had someone really close to me die, but I can only imagine how terribly difficult it would be.

Um, no offense, BLF, but I don't think your advice is a very good idea. This is a really tough time for Khold, as it would be to anyone else in this situation.
My best advice is that after the initial shock, you give yourself time to mourn. In extremely hard times, giving yourself time to grieve allows you to release the pain, so that, in time, you'll be able to heal. Holding in the pain and trying to "move on" too fast only stifles it, and it will remain bottled up, and you'll possibly never be able to function the same. While it may take a really long time to heal, and/or you may never heal completely, it will definitely help. Don't be afraid to cry or talk about it if you need to. Try to function as best you can at school and other tasks in your life, but don't try to suppress your pain, though; give yourself time so you can release the pain somehow. I also suggest prayer (religious or non-religious, if one's in a time of crisis, try it and see what it does) and surrounding yourself with people who can help and comfort you through this time.

I don't know how good my advice is, but I've found that to be effective when I've gone through tough times. I hope this will help, and, as I said, I'll be praying for you.

And wow, this has sure gone off topic with those kitties, guys.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 05:33:50 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #312 on: February 07, 2006, 05:32:51 PM »
Sorry Sapphira. They were here to cheer Khold up :).  I will pray for you as well, Khold. Hope you feel better!

« Reply #313 on: February 07, 2006, 05:35:13 PM »
Thank you very much, Sapphira. That really means a lot to me. I will try to bo open and talk about it. That was very helpful.

Thank you, Bigluigifan1.0 and pt_peach. That was funny, and cheered me up.

I feel so much better, knowing that people on the FFs are caring and praying for my friend and I. You guys are really good friends. :) I know now that I can trust people here on the forums. I thank you guys very much.

« Reply #314 on: February 07, 2006, 05:45:18 PM »
I feel very sorry for you Khold. Do you want Free wins in MKDS? I'll make sure your friend makes it up there.

Also, I'm not coming here often anymore. I have problems with my lungs. Some Flem (Phlegm) is sticking to my lungs and I can't breathe that well. The flem comes out easily, but I have to wake up every 5 minutes when I sellp to spit it out. It hurts when I spit. It feels like I have asthma. Well at least I went to the doctor and he said that it will heal in less than a week.

Print