Print

Author Topic: Place your Storys here!  (Read 2472 times)

« on: January 23, 2002, 05:35:24 PM »
Hi you may guess but I like storys! So I ask place fan story's here!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2002, 09:04:06 PM »
One day, Mario and Peach were on one of their dates when Wario takes Peach to his secret base.

"You! Wario! Stop-a trying to-a be like Bowser!"

(you do the rest)

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  Hey, give me that Blue Shell back, you thief!
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2002, 02:21:19 PM »
Thanks for the short story! I think there need's to be a long one! So place your stories here! If anyone put up a bad one i'll E-Mail Deezer and tell him! The site creator allthought I don't know him he'd be glad to ban them!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2002, 06:26:20 PM »
I have a story for you!
it's for Yoshi story 2!

Once the baby yoshis got the happy tree they were tired.......Boommm!!!!!!!
they noticed that the land was one of them wierd pop-up books.
The yoshis  found out that wario has story magic!He created pop-up monsters too destroy the land.......
"Mario to-a the rescue-a!"Mario jumped on green yoshi and they set of on thier long journey..Rainbow bad guy(shy guy)
tried too stop them....Other people did too.
There is only one help.........YOU!!!!!!!!

Paper Mario rules!

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2002, 06:35:27 PM »
I alredy posted a great story!The Adventures Of Bob-omb Part1:ouch!!

the man of mario is here!
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2002, 07:43:56 PM »
What? Just because you don't like someone's story, you shouldn't ban them. Here's mine: (I hope Super Yoshi likes it, I don't wanna be banned! :])

The Destruction of Toad Town

Date: November 18, 2001
Time: 8:00 A.M

“Wake up, everyone!” Bowser’s voice boomed on the castle loudspeaker. “Prepare the birthday celebration!” Since all of Bowser’s children were born in November, he always had a huge birthday party for all of his kids. Except Morton Jr., that is. He was Bowser’s nephew, and was born in August. “Torte, hop to it! Make that cake big! Fergast, where are those gifts you’ve gotten! Lena, don’t!”

“Oh, come on Bowser, lighten up, everyone needs a little lovin’!” “No they don’t! Kamek, what in the world is that?” “Well, King Koopa,” said Kamek. “Larry is turning 18 tomorrow, old enough for his driver’s license, so I just thought I would get him a car as my present to him.” “But I already got him a car, Kamek, and I don’t think he needs another one!” “Sorry, King Koopa, I’ll take it back.” “YOU BETTER!” said Bowser. “But come to think of it Kamek, what do you plan to get him in THREE HOURS?!?” “Well my lord, I’m not really sure. Maybe I could take him for driving lessons today?” “Good idea. Now hop to it!”

Time: 9:00 P.M

“Okay Larry, you’re getting your license tomorrow, so you better learn how to drive so you don’t fail the test.” “Kamek, you gave everyone else good presents, but all you got me nothing!” “Prince Larry, this is my present to you! Now the first thing you need to do is turn the key.” “Like this?” Larry said, turning the key. “Yes, that’s right. Now, lightly place your foot on the gas pedal.” Larry slammed his foot down on the pedal, causing the car to crazily move forward at 92 miles per hour. “I said lightly! Aahhhhh! Watch out for that warp pipe!” But it was to late.

Time: 9:10 P.M

“Okay Toad, let’s-a go!" said Mario. "We've got to meet Luigi at the new mansion he won." "Okay Mario." Mario and Toad headed down the path, unaware of the danger that would befall Toad Town as they were having their own adventure at Luigi's mansion.

Tayce T. was just getting home from her job as the Toadstool’s head chef. >CRASH< “What’s that noise?” Larry’s brand new Minivan had crashed into the fireworks Rip Cheato had been storing in his house underground next to Tayce T.’s. Toad Town being very unstable, having being built over a river, started to sink into the ground below. King Toadstool got onto the P.A system, which had recently been set up in Toad Town Town Square and announced, “Toad Town is in a state of emergency! Everyone, evacuate your homes immediately! Flee the town in a state of panic!”

Time: 9:15 P.M
Location: Toad Town Tunnels, Toad Town (or what’s left of it)

Rip Cheato, Kamek, Larry, and a crumpled Minivan all lay in Rip Cheato’s underground shop. “Oh my goodness!” exclaimed Rip. “What have you…” Rip couldn’t finish. A barrage of water had just come in through the pipe and threw Rip, Kamek, and Larry into the warp pipe to Dark Land.

Time: 9:16 P.M

Rip, Kamek, Larry, all of Rip’s things, and a whole lot of water all poured into the cavern. Sensing Kamek and Larry unconscious, Rip grabbed up all his things and left.

Time: 11:34 P.M

“Kamek, what do you mean you crashed the car, blowing up Toad Town in the process?!?” asked Bowser. “King Koopa, it wasn’t me who did it, it was your miserable son Larry!” “Larry, did you do this?” “Yes, King Dad,” said Larry. “I didn’t mean to. It’s was Kamek’s fault!” “No, it was Larry’s fault!” Kamek quickly retorted. “Yes, I’m afraid it was me,” confessed Larry. “Well good job, Larry!” Bowser exclaimed. “This gives me a huge strategic advantage! With Toad Town destroyed, now we can easily capture the princess! “Now can I give him the car for his birthday?” Kamek asked.

THE END

Weren't expecting that, were ya?

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2002, 08:40:16 PM »
Better not ban me.I'll just come back and haunt you.Well,here's my story.The Storm of Wario.

One day,at Wario's castle...
Wario:Who stole my gold!
 There was a knock on the door.Wario opened it.
Mario:Hello Wario.You left your gold in your pockets
Luigi:Yeh!You were drunk and you fainted.You threw-up on your golden hat.Haha!
Wario:My pockets?(Pulls out some gold out of his pocket)Me gold!I'll give me gold!
Mario:Shutup!
Luigi:Yeh!
Wario:Me golden hat?Aaahahahhahhahahhaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
 Wario turned into a big purple dragon with trees growing out of his head.
Wario:Mmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy!!!!Hhhhhaaaaaaatttt!!!
 Kills Mario with poison spores.
Luigi:Yeh.
 Kills a golden goomba.
Wario:Golgoomawariogoldey!Now your going to die!
 Wario kills Luigi.Then he kills everything the end.I've gotta eat!

Got mushroom?The poison in mushrooms will make your f**k''n self die.Got mushroom?
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2002, 08:49:03 PM »
Ok Ok Ok i wasn't planning on it? You are both fine I just hate GrimSack Thanks a lot!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

Print