Print

Author Topic: War RPG  (Read 1722 times)

« on: February 22, 2005, 03:19:12 PM »
This time we're against eachother in a war. I lead an army of Simpsons. Lutinent: Bart Commando: G.K. Willie
(you must have an army without individual characters. Not like Luigi or any other like those. Those could either be the commando or lutinent. Otherwise your army will be gooombas bombombs koopas(only one type shell color per army please) ect.
We attack the other's castle and whoever lastone standing wins....for now.... People will keep joining in this never ending rpg until everyone that's here has battled and one person's the last man standing.
Lose: army's wioped out. castle's destroyed. Leader's captured.(not killed catured if the leader's killed the army that leader was stationed in would be raged. Now, they can get the leader back but they have four posts to be able to do it. But remember this won't be easy because this aint no stupid revaloutionary war. we have technology. BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY.)
We have 100 gold to spend
cannon 25
super cannon50
flamethrower 50
nuclear pack 100 (comes with nuclear repair so won't only will you repair the castle but it will be a mutated monster castle the nuclear radioactive energy mutates it but for each post it loses 400/4800 HP. It also comes with every weapon but nuclearized and last but certantly not least too much nuclear? an earthquake to make sure there aint too much nuclear stuff to drive you nuclear crazy)
I wouldn't spend all your money as we go and adventure through survival the longer we survive the better weapons will uupdated into the store. If your lucky I might add an event and you might find money.
Me and the first three to join will decide when that happens.  
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Print