Print

Author Topic: Attack of Mega Bowser pt. 2  (Read 1634 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: July 29, 2005, 07:39:19 AM »
When we left off:
Bowser had just become a greater threat to the Mario Bros. than ever. They fled from the creature in order to keep thier own lives. They had no idea what to do.
Suddenly, a note attatched to a ball came through the pipe. It was the Princess:
"Mario, Luigi, I need you-
TO NEVER SHOW YOU'RE FACES IN MUSHROOM KINGDOM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Peach
Mario was in shock, "I was gonna ask her out..."
"I don't know about you Mario, But I'm saving the Mushroom Kingdom." Luigi said heroically equipped with some power-up Mushrooms and a home run bat he stole from super smash bros,"I am NOT gonna be pushed back by a few words! Are you with me?"
"N-no." Mario said quietly
Luigi stood there for a moment before he climbed into the pipe.
He expected to land on the soft ground, but it was hard and burned to a crisp. The castle was destroyed and many Toadstools were laying dead next to the spears they sed to attack Bowser. He heard a small "thump" next to him.
"Looks like you made it."
They kept going until a giant pirranah plant grew out of the ground.
"How do you grow things from THIS soil!?!"
Mario yelled more defiantly than loud. The plant lunged for Luigi but he jumped over it. He stomped on it hard which gave Mario the opportunity to give it a hard punch in the lip.
Then he said, "I saw this on T.V." He took a hammer and stuck the other end in where the nose would be and pulled up. Then it ripped out. Mario just hit it in the face with the hammer hard. Luigi threw a fireball at the monster and set it on fire.
"Luigi! Were trying to prevent things from burning now!"
They finally made it to the castle and Mega Bowser's footprints were in the ground. (Very noticable because they were very large.) It lead to the desert and they know who lives out there. They made it to Bowser's and they found a large object laying not too far a way. They flipped it over and it was none other than Roy Koopa.
He was just knocked out but they wern't gonna worry about him.
They knew it was never smart to go through the front of the castle so they scaled the wall. Luigi was holding Roy's telescope in his hand. Bowser was at the throne yelling for Iggy to build him a defensive weapon. Luigi tried to make the telescope work to blast him, but it didn't work. He just did one of the Mario Bros. most advanced techniques... He threw it at him.
"Ow!" said Bowser, "That hurt!" Mario ran at Koopa with his hammer and Luigi brought his bat. Bowser did the fire breath which the brother dodged. Luigi got ready when Bowser charged for him. He swung and sent Bowser flying through a wall and into the desert.
"It's over" said Mario
Luigi looked down,"Where'd he-"
Suddenly it jumped from the sand and took hold of Luigi.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
"LUIGI!" Mario screamed
He dived for him and tackled Koopa in mid air. They pushed away from the whirlpool of sand but Luigi was still falling for it. He managed to move out of the way when a flame came from the middle. It was Bowser. The fake Koopa was terrified but forced a quick smirk. Bowser charged for his copy, but it was dodged. Mario came from behind and pounded the shell with a hammer. Luigi went for another homerun swing and sent Mega Bowser to the edge of a cliff. Down there was a lake of lava. Mario tried to kick Mega Bowser but just got his leg grabbed and thrown toward the castle. Luigi went for a huge punch but Bowser went on his toes and pounded Luigi on the head. Suddenly the real Bowser flew through the air and tackled his phony into the lava. Mario and Luigi just stared at Bowser's heroic sacrifice until their names were called. It was Princess Toadstool herself.
"What happened? Why are you here princess?" Mario said.
"Koopa caught me again!" Peach said, "Never mind that though. I saw the whole thing from the balcony. To celebrate, we'll get some cake!"
"Awwwwww!" Mario cried, "We always get cake!"
Everyone laughed until he said "I mean it."

THE END
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Print