Print

Author Topic: Project Needlemouse  (Read 14726 times)

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 10:51:27 AM »
Hell if I know.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 10:52:57 AM »
From what I understand, it's from a really bad babyfur comic that was posted on /b/ a long time ago.

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 01:27:06 PM »
I would totally play a game as Pikachu wearing a sombrero.

Was it ever confirmed if that babyfur comic was a huge joke comic or the real deal?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 01:52:58 PM »
Apparently, it's from an ongoing erotic gay babyfur comic series entitled Incontinent Student Bodies, which chronicles the homosexual exploits of a class of daiper-clad anthromorphic teenage woodland creatures. Locating that information has been, and will be, the only instance of me ever visiting WikiFur. Ever.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 02:19:52 PM »
Too much information, forget I ever asked...

From a quick glance at Encyclopedia Dramatica's article on it, it sounds like something so horrible that it's an effective weapon against trolls. I find it hard to believe such a weapon exists, but if it works, good. I have to say, I'm enjoying the little topic-thread image on the article where people are pretty much giving up on life in droves after seeing it, that of all the perverted stuff out there, this one thing scars them the most. I guess bawww would refer to anyone's reaction at seeing said comic, reduced to a quivering babyfur mass of... okay, back to Needlemouse.

You know, one of the Let's Play guys said that Pulirula was basically 4Chan: The Game. Well, now it isn't complete without the babyfur thing.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 02:31:54 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »
Two things:

--Yes, I lost to Pikachu in a Sombrero.

--Man, there's a lot of people editing their posts here.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »
What the hell is a babyfur?

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2009, 06:18:29 PM »
To define it as best I can without going to WikiFur again, babyfur could be described as the sick, Godforsaken combination of furry culture and lolicon. Anyone who partakes in its creation or proliferation should be eliminated with extreme prejudice.

TL;DR: Imagine Arthur and Buster making out.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 06:22:39 PM by Weegee »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 06:49:16 PM »
Weegee, I would never want to eliminate you with any amount of prejudice.
every

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »
That was the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2009, 07:00:09 PM »
I can totally imagine that being true.
every

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »
To define it as best I can without going to WikiFur again, babyfur could be described as the sick, Godforsaken combination of furry culture and lolicon. Anyone who partakes in its creation or proliferation should be eliminated with extreme prejudice.

I thought babyfur was a teenager/adult furry acting like (and possibly regressing to) a baby.

I don't think Arthur and Buster making out is quite horrible enough to be a decent comparison.

Oh and Luigi, I know from experience that, if you actively look out for the stuff, this little thing ruining part of your childhood is just the beginning. No, every piece of your childhood can and has been defiled.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:26:11 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2009, 10:22:50 PM »

And lo, the image of Buster and Arthur making out was forever burned into PaperLuigi's now-insane mind.

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2009, 10:26:51 PM »
Actually, editing posts minutes after they're posted seems to be the norm here. But it's always funny when it happens to somebody else.

In an earlier edit of mine, I thought a better comparison would have been Buster making out with young Thumper and Flower from "Bambi". Now that I think about it that's not a better comparison... but regardless... you know, I should just shut up.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:31:40 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2009, 10:28:41 PM »
Oh and Luigi, I know from experience that, if you actively look out for the stuff, this little thing ruining part of your childhood is just the beginning. No, every piece of your childhood can and has been defiled.

You are the first forum member to call me Luigi. Ever. And I've been here for four years.

Print