Print

Author Topic: Project Needlemouse  (Read 14727 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2009, 10:32:45 PM »
I didn't intend for tonight to be a profound moment for someone here, but I'll take what I can get.

Wonder if Sega will hire the guys who started work on a hi-def version of Sonic the Hedgehog. ...that's all I've got for back on topic.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2009, 10:34:57 PM »
I've been to Encyclopedia Dramatica's "offended" page. The "Arthur kissing Buster" thing was just that. One more thing burned into my mind.

DO NOT GO TO OFFENDED ON DRAMATICA YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

EDIT: Actually, just don't go to Encyclopedia Dramatica.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:36:39 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2009, 10:40:59 PM »
This thread certainly has proved one thing.

All Sonic discussion eventually regresses to talks of furry. That's practically the reason the series continues to survive like this.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2009, 10:48:43 PM »
It probably helps that there's a million pictures on there so a person will be even more likely to leave after just a few of them load. Reducing the time of running away in horror from 10 seconds to 2 seconds. I just couldn't take it.

But I've seen Tauntauns defiled, man. Tauntauns.

I guess in the end most topics will derail to one thing or another. Furries, Godwin's Law, racist comments, the speed of an unladened African swallow or however it goes (I should just say "parrot pining for the fjords"), or baby penguins are brown.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Sonic game incorporating characters from Sonic SatAM though. That show was actually good. But a game of nothing but Dulcy the dragon would be stab-eye-worthy.

EDIT: Another reason the series exists: So the Sonic Cycle image remains relevant and we still have something to wail on. I don't know why people don't like Tails, I liked him just fine.

EDIT 2: Well, I found this at least:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:52:54 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2009, 10:58:02 PM »
In a perfect world, Sonic's new friends would've stopped once Tails, Knuckles and Amy had been established. But alas, even the silhouette of this new title's logo beckons the existence of at least one unneeded new character.

EDIT 2: Well, I found this at least

Was that really necessary? Besides, simply Googling "Arthur rule 34" will give you more than enough mindrape for one night.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 11:00:51 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »
The characters in Arthur had the stupidest eyes I have ever seen.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2009, 10:36:56 PM »
I hate this thread.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2009, 07:06:23 AM »
I think if you just stopped posting on it, that would speak for itself...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2009, 01:31:10 PM »
I love this thread.
every

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2009, 02:10:39 PM »
The reason the thread spun off into this is because of that rabbit picture PaperLuigi posted, actually, not Sonic games in and of themselves. I don't know if the reason he posted it was because this is a Sonic thread or not, but the fact remains. :P (No offense or anything!)
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2009, 02:11:44 PM »
TEM's just trying to be clever, don't worry.
every

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2009, 03:07:24 PM »
I don't know if the reason he posted it was because this is a Sonic thread or not, but the fact remains. :P (No offense or anything!)

I posted it because Dr. Echidna was being a baby.

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »
Was I?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 04:12:04 PM by Dr. Echidna »

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 08:28:37 PM »
Yes, I know you're still here. No, we're not enemies.

EDIT: Enemies on a forum board? Give me a break.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:30:22 PM by PaperLuigi »

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2009, 10:38:37 PM »
ITT

- Sonic Cycle
- Pikachu in a Sombrero
- BAAAAW Rabbits
- The Hoover Dam
- Arthur and Buster
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 10:43:02 PM by Tv_Themes »
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Print