Print

Author Topic: Why Can't We All Be Friends?  (Read 13040 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 08:22:53 PM »
Ha, ha! That's awsome!!
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 02:12:51 AM »
Nearly all of my friends own at least one Nintendo system. When I talk to them about it, they don't act all secretive and try to hide it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 06:57:37 AM »
I hate it how most console and PC gamers constantly argue to each other about which is better. It is like they are spending more time arguing than actually playing the games. And in most circumstances, the PC gamer has never really tried much console gaming, and vice versa.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2005, 11:24:51 AM »
I think everyone I know has a Gameboy Advance SP. Once we went on a long field trip on a charter bus and we were allowed to use or GameBoys and CD players. Half of the bus had a GBASP. I take my DS with me all the time, just in case we end up having a clueless substitute or the bus is late.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2005, 01:57:32 PM »
I don't bring any of my portables to school on a regular basis anymore since the time my Blue GBASP got jacked along with Pokemon Ruby. All that hard work went to waste.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 02:49:40 PM »
I used to bring my Advance every day to school, but now I just bring my mp3 player.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 07:22:19 PM »
I read PCGamer sometimes, and they bash consoles like there isn't a tomorrow. One article about "Putting the NO to nostalgia", one editor said "If you want to play old games and want to go back in time, there are some new console games coming out."
I mean, c'mon, the things they say to companies like Nintendo. They saved Video Games for goodness sakes!

Anyways, one of my VERY sport ethustiastic friends actually owns a Gamecube. He always told me those things were babyish, but ho-ho, have the tables flipped! (Or turned, blah)
Most Wishy-Washy

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2005, 09:23:30 AM »
PCGamer is going down! No one should insult nostalgia! You know why? Because those boneheads don't know that things in the past created the things of the future! Without the past, the future wouldn't exist! Everyone and everything has an inspiration. For example, for all of the rap people out there that are bashing rock, rap was created by people back in the days who rapped to rock vinyl records!! Did I get my point yet?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 01:14:18 PM »
Yeah, I remember when PC Gamer would just do what their title (sorta) implies: review PC games. Then, somewhere along the line, they became jerks and just ended up turning into another generic console-bashing PC magazine. They used to be better than that.

On a different note, just because the DS outsold the PSP doesn't mean it's better, per se. They're both equal. Sure, the PSP's game library is pretty rotten for now, but it'll improve. Sure, the DS outsold the PSP, but it's not BETTER. They're both equal. Besides, they'll both be pwned into obvlivion when the portable Xbox comes out (just kidding!)
every

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 02:47:22 PM »
The portable Xbox? The handheld 'll blow up!

What next, PCPortable?
Most Wishy-Washy

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2005, 02:49:13 PM »
PC Portable? Even a nostalgia freak like me knows there's such a thing as a digital organizer. Play music, organize things, go on the Internet. Just like a PC.

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2005, 04:03:51 PM »
I mean a Handheld PC GAMING.
Internet just won't cut it.
Most Wishy-Washy

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2005, 04:05:54 PM »
Okay. I don't like Pc games much myself. Worms: Armageddon is fun though.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2005, 08:50:36 PM »
The DS is cool because it was a chance Nintendo took that succeeded. The PSP is cool looking, but it's just Playstation's Gameboy. It was a success but they didn't try to do anything brand new with it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2005, 02:42:10 PM »
See what I mean? I was anticipating a post like dude677's (not that I don't like him). You see, my topic wasn't about which system is best or how Nintendo rules or whatever, but to ask why the heck everyone is acting like this. I hate to say it, but Nintendo fans are among the worst. They just hate any system that isn't a Nintendo system simply because Nintendo didn't make it. I's like to see one Nintendo fan on this board that owns a PSP, PS2 or Xbox and plays it regularly. I'm not trying to start a fight, but just trying to prove a point.
every

Print