Print

Author Topic: Burger King Presents Seth MacFarlane Presenting A Mario Short  (Read 15448 times)

« on: September 10, 2008, 07:21:54 PM »

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 07:27:18 PM »
Seth MacFarlane.. He created Family Guy, right?

This was extremely funny. I hope he does more of them.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »
LOL SO RANDOM!! XDXDXDXDXD

DX
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »
*yawn*

It's the same tired formula from Family Guy. To think I've seen better on the internet. The internet.

Sometimes I think Seth knows this is trite, but doesn't care because morons eat it up anyway.

LOL SO RANDOM!! XDXDXDXDXD

DX

Case in point
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 08:11:39 PM by Boo Dudley »

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 08:54:17 PM »
It should be common knowledge not to ask for a kiss upon the first rescue. Though from the fourth one and on (assuming that SMW is the fourth one), it's more plausible. But seriously. The first one? Forget about it!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 09:14:50 PM »
It's the same tired formula from Family Guy.
Yep, it follows exactly as I pointed out before–
Or another in which (pop-culture) characters are doing their normal routine, stop and start bickering and complaining about their lifestyles.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »
I watched that earlier today, it wasn't bad.
Ditto used Machop!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 10:00:34 PM »
*yawn*

It's the same tired formula from Family Guy. To think I've seen better on the internet. The internet.

Sometimes I think Seth knows this is trite, but doesn't care because morons eat it up anyway.

Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 05:19:35 AM »
Well, it was mostly talking, so I was quite bored throughout the video. I prefer the more rapid-fire style of robot chicken. Also, what does this have to do with burger king? The only connection I can make is Mario's weight...
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 05:27:58 AM »
I can't tell, but Peach lovers won't like the ending.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 06:20:23 AM »
Pssh.  I don't know about you guys, but the princess always kisses me.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 11:34:15 AM »
Saw this last night. I liked it, but I guess mainly because it pokes fun at how absurd the Mario storyline is if applied to reality. "You got kidnapped by something that goes on a salad."

Also, I'm used to the Family Guy skit where two people argue and overlap eachother. At first that sort of thing struck me as "this sounds like a believable bit of conversation", since you can't hear much of it, it just turns into heated bickering. The example I usually point to is when Nate Griffin becomes one of the tellers at the DMV, resulting in bickering of waiting in lines for hours (seriously, what's up with that, only one or two lines out of 50 are actually used) and not being able to call the DMV in advance. Now I just try to hear enough of the conversation so I find something to laugh at.

Also, I was distracted by this being done in the unmistakeable Family Guy look and Mario sounding an awful lot like Stewie,

As for Robot Chicken... well, I hate it now, but in the past I did like the random acts of sudden violence. But here, the violence did nothing to me.
One of my favorite Robot Chicken skits was the sendup on Dragon's Lair. One scene has Dirk stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, and every few seconds the player pushes right on the joystick to move Dirk's car forward an inch.
You didn't say wot wot.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 01:11:59 PM »
"You got kidnapped by something that goes on a salad."

I'm guessing that their refering to goombas?  A goombas not a mushroom.  But that was a really funny video.  I love how Family Guy cartoons make really fake scenarios that you see alot in movies and stuff and show what would really happen.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »
I was the first to see this and was going to put up this on the forums but never did.

But yea this video made me lol.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 05:20:10 PM »
The video has been removed by the user.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print