Print

Author Topic: The age old question...  (Read 1964 times)

« on: July 19, 2001, 06:54:30 PM »
... Someone...pull...me...from this madness...for as I take...my last breath...I still might not...know........why is Mario's hair brown and his moustache black!?!? Agh! It's driving me totally bonkers! Mama mia, and me, a huge huge huge huge HUGE! Mario fanatic, doesn't know. I should be smacked with a large, wooden board. (So I can catch it with one hand and say some cool line to the villain and then break it and and whip out mah Wing Cap!)

- Your almost-insane-from-this-question friendly Message Board postin' Mario fanatic dude named Lee that has been here a while and not posted and is leaving for New York in about ten minutes and wants to stay with you guys you're my soon-to-be good friends!

Also! Isn't it funny, Mario has a hat because the first Mario game couldn't generate hair, he has a moustache so you could tell he had a nose, and a mouth couldn't be generated, he has suspenders so you can see his arms, gloves so you can see his hands, and so on! And his image stuck! I bet you all knew that, but did you all know that the first Mario comic book was called Pipe Down!? I bet a third of you didn't! Hahahhahahahahahahaha! The King of Koopas! The Tyrant Turtle! The BOSS of Bwahahaha! -- -- Luigi! er... *gets put back in his straight jacket for wasting so much time when this part of the post isn't even about "The age old question..."...

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2001, 10:21:27 PM »
Gee, I guess I hadn't noticed that before.  My guess is that Mario, realizing that he isn't getting any younger, decided to keep his mane fresh and youthful with a little Rogaine.  His mustache actually came from an old pair of Groucho glasses, and so it isn't even Mario's real hair.

Someone set up us the bomb!

Edited by - Hinopio on 7/19/2001 9:23:19 PM
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2001, 10:26:14 PM »
Why you givin' out Mario's hair secrets!? You're gonna get mafia-cized if you keep it up. *James Gandolfini voice* Just...fuhgedda bout it...

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2001, 09:36:26 PM »
I have brown hair but my moustache is black...
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2001, 11:17:34 PM »
His eyebrows are black too. . .

>:D

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

Print