Print

Author Topic: What The Mushroom Is "Do The Mario"?  (Read 6697 times)

« on: March 13, 2002, 06:48:56 PM »
What exactly is it, and which Mario game did ir originated from? Is it the Nintendo version of "Do The Monkey"?

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2002, 06:56:20 PM »
Do the Mario is the ending song of the Super Mario Bros. Three TV show. I think they just made it up. Under the downloads section of TMK in sounds and music or something like that. Well click that then go to MP3's and then Do the Mario.
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2002, 07:54:30 PM »
     Corection, It's from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. The Super Mario Bros. 3 show shows Mario and Luigi Jumping over the Sun Monster.....or something like that.

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2002, 07:54:34 PM »
Everybody Do The Mario With Me Now!!!!! DO-DO-DO,DO-DO-DO...

To remeber our favorite punk-mouthed Clown: Skate 0-/<):
PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2002, 08:01:29 PM »
ooops my mistake

(i Red_Yoishi wote that stuff when i was at Superdudes house)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2002, 06:33:36 AM »
Come on, Captain Nintendo, everyone who's a Nintendo/Mario fan knows what "Do the Mario" is! It's the little dance that the Live-Action Mario character does at the end of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show cartoon!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2002, 12:43:09 PM »
It does sort of look like the monkey... in an episode of SMB3, the entire mushroom kingdom does a dance that looks very similar to the freddy

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2002, 02:49:10 PM »
don't feel bad, cpt. nintendo...i didn't know what 'the mario' was either

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a chinchilla?  golden yoshi? anybody?

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2002, 06:56:06 PM »
Yikes! cable04! Me! Famous! Me! In! His! Sig!  *faints*

Do,do,do,do,do
Do,do,do,do,do
Do,do,do,do,do,do, Do the Mario!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2002, 06:54:12 PM »
Do the Mario is....

"Wave your hands up in the air,Come on its time to go do the the Mario!
Take one step then back again,Come on its time to go do the Mario!dadadadadadaddadadada dadadadaaad Just Like that!!!!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2002, 07:53:00 PM »
I knew Do the Mario was a song/dance from one of the Mario Bros. cartoons/shows, but I couldn't remember which one. I have seen a grand total of 15 min of Mario cartoons in my life, but I can't remember anything about any of them. What I lack in cartoon knowledge, I more than make up for in Mario game knowledge though... go ahead, try to beat me in a Mario game. I dare you.

"What? you wanna play me in Yoshi's Safari? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

ahem. sorry bout that again.

PS I am soooo mad! I played Tetris Attack again and discovered I wasn't nearly as good as I was last year, so I am gonna keep playing till I get really good again.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2002, 08:53:44 PM »
Insane Steve....I CHALLENGE YOU!!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAAA!!! No-one can defeat the "Marionator"!!! I am Supremely  skilled in Mario RockMan and Sonic I dare you to FIGHT ME!!!!! I can figure out a way for us to do it Via ZSNES!!!

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I have joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2002, 09:06:32 PM »
Can't you tell a joke? man, I was kidding... However, had you punctated correctly, I woulda realized that sentence was challenging me in Mario or RockMan or Sonic games. In that case, I would like to face you in some Mario game. However, I was kinda refering to mainstream mario games...

And before I came here, I hadn't heard of ZSNES. Where can I get one?

PS I would gladly challenge you or anyone here to a game of Tetris Attack... HAHAHA

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 4/12/2002 8:18:51 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2002, 09:02:16 AM »
hey, if this was last summer
<you know, when i didn't need any more 64 games 'cause cube was gonna come out in a few months, had nothing to do 'cause it was summer vacation, had no where to go 'cause i just didn't>  i could TOTALLY beat ANY ONE OF YOU in mario kart 64

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2002, 10:48:25 AM »
you can get zsnes at http://vimm.net and go to emulation lair.

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

Print