Print

Author Topic: Strongest Paper Mario Partner!  (Read 3231 times)

« on: March 16, 2002, 12:18:07 PM »
Its goombario he can charge and do a super multi bonk! Who does everyone else think is the strongest and what partner do you use in battles the most i use goombario.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2002, 10:56:35 PM »
Ya,Goombario,but when you're fighting bowser,Watt rocks!! Bowser's defense is worthless against Watt!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2002, 12:46:00 PM »
I think Sushie has the best attacks. I used her to defeat Bowser.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2002, 09:16:07 PM »
I think Watt is the best against enemies with defense, otherwise Goombario.

You know, if Bowser wasn't such a ****** idiot, he could just keep using the Star Rod to restore his health and never die!

----------------------------------
Mario is robbing the Mushroom Bank

Mario:Hey, Mushhead, put em in the bag
Teller 1:How about a Star instead?
Mario:Shut the h*ll up and put it in.
Luigi:Marios gone bad!!
Mario:Gimme the money!
Teller 2:Make me!
Mario:Dont think you heard that one. I said GIMME THE MONEY, D*MN IT!
(He puts 1000 coins in)
Mario:All right, Luigi, lets blow this joint!
Luigi:Hey, why does your hat have a "W" on it?
Mario:Uhhh..
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2002, 09:26:22 AM »
Parrakarry!
Hello.

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2002, 10:07:25 AM »
Sushie or Bow

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2002, 10:37:25 AM »
for me, its parakarry, bow, and kooper.

crash: d@#N! sexy fujins on snubbull shima!

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2002, 04:09:43 PM »
I like Parakarry . . . but I always walk around with Goombario, because I'm obsessive about having him tell me secrets about everyone in the game.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2002, 04:44:46 PM »
Watt is the best for fighting Bowser; her regular attack does 5 damage, Goombario's does 3, Kooper's does 3, Parakarry's does 3, Bow's doesn't do any, Sushie's does 3, and Lakilester's does 3. I use Goombario when I just walk around, and since I'm level 28 and have the Bump Attack badge, I can just touch any other enemy and they will die.

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2002, 06:48:42 PM »
well i use kooper then when i get her i use bombete until bow then i use bombete or bow for the rest of the game but when i get to bowser's castle i use whoever i think is good i've beaten bowser with all the people exept parrykarry i hate him in my game all of my guy's are full power exept him all but 1 i never use him though all he can do is fly and with bombete you can get a first attack by 6!!! and bow can hide for those annoying enemies and take away 2 and frostbite where do you get that bump attack badge???? it sounds awsome i think i've heard or it before is it in rowf's shop??
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2002, 06:55:40 PM »
I forget, although I think it may be in Cloud Climb where to hop on a cloud and let it take you up to the badge.

----------------------------------
Mario is robbing the Mushroom Bank

Mario:Hey, Mushhead, put em in the bag
Teller 1:How about a Star instead?
Mario:Shut the h*ll up and put it in.
Luigi:Marios gone bad!!
Mario:Gimme the money!
Teller 2:Make me!
Mario:Dont think you heard that one. I said GIMME THE MONEY, D*MN IT!
(He puts 1000 coins in)
Mario:All right, Luigi, lets blow this joint!
Luigi:Hey, why does your hat have a "W" on it?
Mario:Uhhh..
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2002, 07:23:33 PM »
Actually, I think you buy the Bump Attack badge from Rip Cheato in the sewers, if i am not mistaken.

The best partner is entirely dependent on who you are fighting:
High defense: Watt, as she does 4 damage regardless of defense.
0 Defense: Bow, as she does 6 or 10 damage an attack!
on the map, messing around: Goombario, as hitting c-up is knda fun.... Goombario has something different to say in every square of Dry Dry desert, try it out sometime!

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Print