Print

Author Topic: How to get new SSBM stages  (Read 3416 times)

« on: May 16, 2002, 03:58:22 PM »
Donkey Kong Country Arena-Beat 15 Minute Melee(stage from original game)
Big Blue Arena-Play 50 VS Matches(this may not unlock...It has a 25% Chance of being Fourside,Brinstar Depths,or Poke Floats.)
Hope this helps all you guys!

He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2002, 11:38:53 AM »
Ohhhh! I found a new one!
Beat all star mode on hardest difficulty to unlock the Fire Dragon Temple from Fire Emblem!

Get out of my head! LEAVE MY BRAIN ALONE!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2002, 06:13:16 AM »
Hey your sig [Get outta my head! LEAVE MY BRAIN ALONE!] is from SpongeBob SquarePants, the episode when Palnkton takes over SpongBob's mind with that electrical controller.

Anyway, there is a secret stage that Nintendo has shown at their official Super Smash Bros. Melee site, but the image is all blurry and fuzzy... Do you know what stage I'm talking about?

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2002, 02:51:06 PM »
Fire Dragon Temple? Sweet! I'll go try it right now. Also, get Kirby's Dream Land N64 stage by beating the Target Test with every character.

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2002, 08:51:14 PM »
Im so glad people like intelectual tv.

Mario:Hey Luigi whatcha doin?
Luigi:Surfing the net. Can you believe some of the sites they have?
Mario:About me?
Luigi:Huh?
Mario:What?
Luigi:uhhh....
Mario:who?
Mario:When?
Luigi:Ummm...Mario?
Mario:Why?

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2002, 10:17:59 AM »
Hey! After playing All-Star mode all last night, that Fire Dragon Temple thing didn't work! Mabye you can't continue or something...

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2002, 09:56:38 PM »
I beat all star mode on Very Hard without continuing (that took forever) and there is no Fire Dragon Temple level.
(If you were wondering I used Mewtwo)
~TMK''s resident mute~

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2002, 04:29:28 PM »
I wonder why it didnt work. Maybe the trick was wrong. Try on Medium maybe?

Mario:Hey Luigi whatcha doin?
Luigi:Surfing the net. Can you believe some of the sites they have?
Mario:About me?
Mario:What?
Luigi:uhhh....
Mario:who?
Mario:When?
Luigi:Ummm...Mario?
Mario:Why?

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2002, 11:47:34 AM »
hello! it was a fake code! Fire Dragon Temple doesnt exist! (hope i just save some peolpe a lot of wasted time...)
~TMK''s resident mute~

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2002, 08:12:09 PM »
Resides,most Fire Emblem fighting stages oin the games are just flat land with some grass and dirt.Wouldn't make a good stage,would it?Oh,and here's a peice of Fire Emblem info. I have to add,Roy first appeared in Fire Emblem 6:Sword of seals for GBA,not the original Fire Emblem.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

Print