Print

Author Topic: HA! Call me THE Master!  (Read 3961 times)

« on: June 18, 2002, 10:25:27 AM »
I can help with most of the puzzles in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Ask me about any puzzle in the game that you want.

If I had realized that Paper Mario was SMRPG2 before they stopped selling it, I would have bought it. Now I missed out on it. Maybe it's at Funco Land...

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2002, 11:33:32 AM »
hmm...really eh?? well, this isnt a prob for me now cuz I beat the game so many times, but did you have a problem with ball solitaire? like, did it seem like a glitch and it wouldnt kick the ball or somethin? I did, I was wonderin if anybody else did though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2002, 12:01:07 PM »
That's one of the few that I can't answer the problem for (remember I said "most"), but I did solve it. I never wrote down the answer, but since the reward is only a Rock Candy, I figured that I didn't really need it. You can get Rock Candys for Mushrooms at Seaside randomly (the Mushrooms are avalible next to the Mushroom Boy). Besides, the Mushrooms are cheap. I think you can also get Rock Candys from Toad in the Factory, right when you really need them. Just remember that you press A to kick the balls and they won't let you screw up and meet the conditions for failure that Dr. Topper stated. You really lose when you can't make a valid move.

Edited by - MadMario on 6/18/2002 11:07:16 AM

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2002, 02:38:41 PM »
yeah, its weird though. I could prob find the solution out myself, if it worked. I pretty much run around kickin the balls with A, but they wont move. this happened to me 6 yrs ago on a different cartridge, so I dont think its just mine...

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2002, 01:31:53 PM »
Did it play the sound that it makes when you try to do something that you can't like buy an item when you can't carry anymore of them or can't afford it? If so you're at the wrong angle. Try kicking it from another side of it. Anyway, do you know of anyplace I can still get Paper Mario at?

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2002, 05:20:41 PM »
well, I havent played the game for awhile ,so Ill create a new file, play up to that spot and try again! hey, it'll give me something to do when I try to accomplish my next challenge- 50 straight sleepless hours:)

as for PM, I myself never even played the game, but try a store that is a department store or grocery store with a bit of an electronics section, such as Costco, Superstore, and maybe even zellers! If not, you can always try one of the cheapest, oldest tactics in the book- find a rental store that has the game, and that you will probably never ever go back to. Get a membership, rent the game and just dont go back. Fake info on the membership may help.

heh, that reminds me. last time I checked (about a year ago) I had over $50 in late fees at Rogers Video. I wonder how much that adds up to now?mwah ha ha.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

Edited by - smb allstars master on 6/27/2002 4:21:30 PM

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2002, 11:46:09 AM »
i had that same problem the first time i played. it worked right the secound timei got there and i was able to get by.

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?
Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2002, 06:16:13 PM »
That happened to me too.

By the way, my topic name came off of the game itself. (It's the choice you make when you figure out the 3rd quiz in the other Dr. Topper challenge) I didn't want to copy Paper Mario with his "I can help you" topic name.

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2002, 09:54:24 PM »
If you guys really like SMRPG, don't bother with Paper Mario. It's nothing too special; trust me, i have the game. It also doesn't follow suit from anything from SMRPG, besides the fact that you have to find 7 stars.

Sigamature! Sigamature!
Sigamature! Sigamature!

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2002, 12:10:48 PM »
I don't really care about that. What I care about is that it's an RPG.

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2002, 09:32:09 PM »
My power bounce record on Paper Mario is 101 so far. A friend of mine(cousin, actually) wondered if I could get 100 or more Power Bounces, and sure enough I did.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print