Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Invasio the new Mario Game..  (Read 2830 times)

« on: June 27, 2002, 07:35:57 PM »
You can edit the options of SSBM to make new games!

The first game is Pokemon Invasion:
Mario must save the Mushroom Kingdom from the Pokemon invasion!
Change the item select so only Mario items are on. Change the options to 2 stock and make sure stage select is on. Now go into melee. The computer players could be on the level of your choise to make the game easier or harder. You should only move on if you win the match and if you lose you should start from the begining.

Level 1:
You are Mario and your ally is Peach. Choose 2 different Pokemon to be on a team agaist you. Play in Peach's Castle.

Level 2:
You are Mario and your ally is Yoshi. Choose 2 differant Pokemon to be on a team agaist you. Play in Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story.

Level 3:
You are Mario and your ally is Luigi. Choose 2 differant Pokemon to be on a team agaist you. Play in Mushroom Kingdom 2.

Level 4:
You are Mario. Choose 3 differant Pokemon to be on a team agaist you. Play in Mushroom Kingdom.

Level 5:
Your in Pokemon territory now, change the item select to only Pokemon items.
You are Mario. Choose 3 differant Pokemon to be on a team agaist you. Play in Pokemon stadium.

Level 6 the final level:
You are Mario. Choose 3 differant Pokemon to be on a team agaist you. Play in Poke Floats.

Congratulations you beat the Pokemon and saved the Mushroom Kingdom!

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

Edited by - Super Mario 3 Master on 6/28/2002 12:35:46 PM

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2002, 09:07:31 AM »
come on it took me a long time to write that, please reply...

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2002, 01:57:33 PM »
QUIT BASHING POKéMON IT IS A GOOD GAME, OR ELSE YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT.
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2002, 03:11:19 PM »
Yes, Pokemon is a good game, but it is fun to beat the crap out of Pikachu.

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2002, 08:19:10 PM »
i have played pokemon, i had all i 150 in red. i used to love pokemon but i have grown to hate it.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2002, 09:15:25 PM »
I, quite admittedly, have also played Pokemon back when it was big.... But I only had the BILE to get 131 (I think) and I liked Blue version better. Now I can't STAND Pokemon.

You know what? I got really, really bored one day so I decided to change my signature.
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2002, 08:31:01 AM »
It is still fun, and just because you don't like it doesn't mean that there aren't those who do.  GSC was just as good as its predacessors.  I just bought Crystal, and the Nostalgia Factor is throught the roof for the game being so young.  Besides, why would the Pokémon hate Mario, and visa versa?  I think that they get along just fine.  Mario may be a toughy subject, but to me, Pokémon is even more touchy.

In conclusion, at least give Gold Silver or Crystal a chance, you won't be disappointed.
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2002, 03:30:59 PM »
It's cool but stupid.I'm trying too beat
Pokemon yellow.I started about 3 days ago and I'm against Lt. surge.I just got a digglet too defeat them with.
Hey how about Super Mario bros4?Go against bowser and donkey kong on every level as Mario and Luigi.

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2002, 09:10:36 PM »
i never even meant to insult pokemon

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2002, 07:07:43 PM »
Pokémon Invasion is not meant to insult Pokémon?  I kinda have a hard time believing that.
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2002, 09:54:40 AM »
i made up the game because i though it was fun to up pokemon, it wasnt some joke. i didnt even think of insulting pokemon i just though it was an idea that i could post here.

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2002, 03:02:21 PM »
I have one for SSB

Super Mario: The Clone Wars

Turn off all items except Beam Sword, so it's like Star Wars, and set the option for how often items appear to very high. Then turn off stage select and start a free-for-all battle that will last 5 min. Set all players to Mario, making sure Player 1 is red Mario, Player 2 is blue, Player 3 is yellow, and Player 4 is that brownish color, that way, the colors of the players and Marios match, except for Player 4, since there is no green colored Mario. This will make more sense. The point of this game is to test your pure skill. There will always be a Beam Sword somewhere, so you don't have to rely on luck or character advantages, such as Pikachu's super cheap Thunder attack. Mario is the most balanced character, and it builds up your all-around skill in levels. The only problem: it screws up your vs. record. You could also do it with SSB:M, I think.

By the way, your Pokemon Invasion idea is kind of like Body Harvest.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/6/2002 2:13:14 PM

Print