Print

Author Topic: What if...  (Read 1595 times)

« on: July 01, 2002, 07:05:26 AM »
Did you ever picture being in a Mario game?  Did you ever wonder what it would be like to jump on a goomba, and flatten it.  Did you ever wonder if you stomped a Koopa Troopa into its shell, then kicked it and knocked over a spiny?  Did you ever picture of wearing one of the glorious suits, and flying high in the sky?  What if you could walk past this to Bowser's old high school, or the cloud nine bedding store.  If you cold grab a ShyGuy and chuck it hard into a jumping Ninji.  Did you ever picture what it would be like?

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2002, 07:36:31 AM »
i dreamed i was in a mario game once. it was so cool i could only walk left of right, to bad i woke up sick...

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?
Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2002, 02:22:19 PM »
It would be friggin AWESOME! Though I find it pointless in all these Mario platformer games that Mario always has to go through 80+ levels just to get to Bowser... I mean, why can't he just use a Raccoon Leaf/Cape Feather/Tanooki Suit/Wing Cap to simply fly straight to the castle?

I think it would be better to have just one giant castle level [like in Super Mario 64] and have it built to represent the different climates and environments [ice, water, cave, grass, sky, etc.].

Example, one area would be a grassy level, then you open a door and enter an ice level, then you open a door and enter a flying level, etc. Kind of like in Zelda: Ocarina of Time...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print