Print

Author Topic: What Do You Think The Best Mario Game Is??  (Read 5981 times)

« on: July 11, 2002, 06:11:13 PM »
What do you think the best mario game is.
     I LOVE MARIO

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2002, 07:35:21 PM »
i KNOW that smb3 is the best

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?
Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2002, 07:37:31 PM »
i might just be weird or something but i just like the good old SMB. anyone else agree?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2002, 07:45:01 PM »
Tetris Attack. If you can call it a Mario game; Mario isn't in it anywhere.

You know what? I got really, really bored one day so I decided to change my signature.
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2002, 11:04:53 PM »
"Mario is Missing!" for SNES.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2002, 10:09:35 AM »
My favorite is Mario Party 3 for N64!

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2002, 10:53:53 AM »
HAHAHA! Good one, Frostbite. What I like about that joke is that its so origional!

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2002, 02:57:27 PM »
I agree with Goalie. SMB the original is the best super mario game ever.

Sigamature! Sigamature!
Sigamature! Sigamature!

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2002, 07:47:08 PM »
yeah!!!!

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2002, 11:35:09 AM »
What joke? You find something funny? You insolent little wench.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2002, 11:51:41 AM »
Tetris Attack! Tetris Attack! Tetris Attack! Tetris Attack! Tetris Attack! Tetris Attack!

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2002, 07:30:17 PM »
Oh my god.... he's back.

-------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2002, 07:42:55 PM »
Who exactly is "He"?

Just wondering, and yes, I like your new sig, in sort of a dark and evil way.

;;:_:''

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2002, 12:20:33 PM »
"He" is Anonymous Mario Fan. Anonymous Mario Fan, if none of you remember, was a puzzle game loving math nerd.

-------

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2002, 01:31:46 PM »
Scary isn't it?

My favorite Mario games [in order of most-liked, to least-liked]:
1. Super Mario Bros. 3
2. Paper Mario
3. Super Mario 64
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print