Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 681864 times)

« Reply #795 on: November 12, 2002, 10:26:48 PM »
I have always wondered why we can't put images in our posts. Does it cost Deezer money or something? Last time I checked, this is a hosted site. I'm no expert in the field, but I think the deal is, They host your site if you have ads for their site on your site.

Is he afriad people won't use it responsively? I look at other boards and there's plenty of html on them.

I just don't see why you have to know a certain code for it to work.

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #796 on: November 13, 2002, 12:06:47 AM »
BECAUSE, you're not supposed to be able to use HTML on here! With such a simple format for the pages themselves, you can wreak extreme havoc on them if you either don't know what you're doing, or you have malevolent intent...
That was a joke.

« Reply #797 on: November 13, 2002, 09:40:12 AM »
Simple format? Whose bright idea wss that? I could undestand some havoc could happen, but this type of board (in my opinion) is the "bargain board," as in, it's real cheap, and made of a "look-alike material," and not real special.

I have an idea! Someone should post a petition in the site discussion forum about it! Nobody would pay attention, though.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #798 on: November 13, 2002, 10:58:42 AM »
Why? This format is good. It doesn't need to change.
That was a joke.

« Reply #799 on: November 13, 2002, 01:46:22 PM »
Greetings friends and foes alike! It's been a while since I've been here. Question for all you SMS Owners: Is the game realy short? I bought mine(well not realy. My mom bought it for me for Christmas but I know about it. We got it used! $39.99! Cheap!) and the owner of the store told me people loved so much that they didnt stop playing and they finished and they got bored with it and sold it to them and...Gasp..Gasp.. I bought it! Well is it short or long? Also What is anybodys record for KOs in Super Smash Bros Melee with 2 opponents at level 9? I always go into Sudden death. And I usually lose.

Edited by - Super Mario 123187 on 11/13/2002 11:48:57 AM
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #800 on: November 13, 2002, 02:11:33 PM »
Hey! Welcome back, dude!
No, SMS is not short... it takes around 20 hours average just to beat the game. I haven't even got all 120 Shines yet and I've had it since August 27th*! So... that's all for now!

*Of course, that may have something to do with SFA...
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #801 on: November 13, 2002, 02:40:23 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/13/2002 7:52:18 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #802 on: November 14, 2002, 10:45:50 PM »
What happened?
Where did everybody go?

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #803 on: November 15, 2002, 01:53:33 AM »
Hey everybody! I revived the BORED-MKII GT thing in Story Boards! I thought of a U "F" O! Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
*Mass horde stampedes out of bar and into Story Boards*
Hmm... dee dum... da doodley dee doo dee da doo da dum... dee dum... da doodley dee dum doo dee doo de doo...
*Mega Man X credits theme swirls around in CW's head*
I gotta get me some new dump trucks...

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #804 on: November 15, 2002, 10:36:04 PM »
And I remodeled the Bar!

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #805 on: November 16, 2002, 09:44:22 PM »
*puts drinks in refrigerator*
*washes dishes*
*turns off lights*
*shuts and locks door*
*walks slowly down alley*
*rain begins to fall*
That was a joke.

« Reply #806 on: November 16, 2002, 10:00:19 PM »
I thought this bar was open 24 hours a day.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #807 on: November 16, 2002, 10:11:45 PM »
*Breaks window of bar to enter*

I still need a drink.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #808 on: November 16, 2002, 10:58:06 PM »
*teleports back into bar*
*turns lights on*
Wow! There are people here again!
So, Steve... a Black Russian, as usual?
*gets drinks out of fridge*
*Hurried grin*

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #809 on: November 17, 2002, 08:14:38 PM »
I would like a glass of cheese.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Print