Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 677898 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #840 on: November 27, 2002, 11:54:50 PM »
Dagobah is spelled with an H at the end.
Well, since you're back, I'll add you to my list.
That was a joke.

« Reply #841 on: November 28, 2002, 10:50:40 AM »
Happy Turkey-Day! I finished an Animated GIF of Luigi beating Mario like in Super Smash Bros! It's pretty neat, although it took me all day yesterday. Luckily I was off school yesterday. I used the Mario and Luigi from SMAS+SMW. Ahh, the magic of emulators...

Edited by - Super Mario 123187 on 11/28/2002 8:54:57 AM
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #842 on: November 28, 2002, 09:43:03 PM »
Happy Touchdown yourself!
Wait a second...   (TD)
Hmm... why would they be fighting?
That was a joke.

« Reply #843 on: November 29, 2002, 05:40:28 PM »
They're fighting because they're brothers and that's what brothers do. Older brother beats little guy up, little bro tell daddy, daddy makes sure it never happens again...;)

It's the laws of life. Been around since the days of cavemen, only they found more painful things than fists...

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

« Reply #844 on: November 29, 2002, 10:54:07 PM »
Ah... That is true about the little brother/big brother thing, but I ask you this:What happens when the big brother threatens the little brother that if he tells, the big brother will pound him! What would you do in a situation like that? Be a snitch and get pounded, or dont and still get pounded!?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #845 on: November 29, 2002, 11:57:33 PM »
Neither. You go play Smash Bros. to see who wins.
That was a joke.

« Reply #846 on: December 02, 2002, 05:55:24 PM »
Hey guys! I'm back! Did yall miss me? sorry i havnt posted in a while...did anyone miss me? of course yall did, NO ONE CAN LIVE WITHOUT ME! jk...oh yah, fludd is right, big bro beats up little bro, little bro tells dad, dad stops big bro and allows window of opportunity for little bro to rise up and from a mutiny and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! GWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! sorry...lookie, new sig!!

NO ONE CAN REACH MY SUPREMICY, NO ONE!!!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #847 on: December 02, 2002, 06:48:58 PM »
No one? I have an entire army!

Edited by - CashCrazed on 12/2/2002 4:55:23 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #848 on: December 02, 2002, 07:36:13 PM »
Funny! Please join D.S.F and how about this. Big bro. beats up little bro. little bro. doesnt tell dad but instead impales big bro. and his chick with a spear as they do da nasty with a pillow case tied over your head.....what why are you all staring...what?!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #849 on: December 02, 2002, 10:37:43 PM »
And then savage cave people come and attack Ooze with spiked clubs... but it turns into a big mess since Ooze is made of ooze...

And actually, Lord Duke (we gotta get you a nickname or somethin'), it's supremacy. Just because I'm your friendly neighborhood "typo-condriac". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #850 on: December 03, 2002, 04:10:24 PM »
Uh, I hate to ask about this, but I was wondering, does any one have Game Maker? I saw a link for it in the mailbag... I wanted to know does any one know how I can make a Mario object so it can move back and forth, but not side to side or back through time....Oops, I'm rambling on and on again....... Well, Does any one know how can I make it so Mario doesn't just run off the screen? Pretty Please? With sugar on top?

......LINE!......

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #851 on: December 04, 2002, 12:32:00 AM »
Sorry, can't help ya.

...It's my birthday... yippidy doodaa... only problem is that the nicest cutest most lovely girl in the world couldn't come to dinner with me and my family... she's so ...SOMETHING... but she had to do something with her family elsewhere... *sigh*
But anyway... other than that, it was pretty good... And Super Mario 123187... you think YOU ramble..

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #852 on: December 04, 2002, 05:48:34 PM »
I said I ramble. I didnt say I rambled alot, Unlike some.....*Stares in Chupperson's direction.*

......LINE!......

« Reply #853 on: December 04, 2002, 06:06:37 PM »
Hmmmm.. You sure have an "interesting" business page. I'm sure glad I know what Chup is made of. Heh heh..

« Reply #854 on: December 04, 2002, 06:07:25 PM »
Hmmmm.. You sure have an "interesting" business page. I'm sure glad I know what Chup is made of. Heh heh..

Print