Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 677835 times)

« Reply #855 on: December 04, 2002, 06:09:43 PM »
Hmmmm.. You sure have an "interesting" business page. I'm sure glad I know what Chup is made of. Heh heh..
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #856 on: December 04, 2002, 06:50:45 PM »
Um, hi, I'm new. *Orders Super Soda*

Just curious, I've been hearing that Super Mario RPG may be coming to the GBA. I hope so. THe sad truth is, I never had an SNES, so I never played Mario RPG.

Sailor Saturn/Espeon: Sailor Saturneon.
Just be conscious and try again. And you cna count on it, you can count on it. Aah-haa!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #857 on: December 04, 2002, 11:31:13 PM »
Well, that's not a problem. Just get ZSnes! (or Snes9x if you have a Mac)

Heh. You know, I haven't updated that business page in like four years. I really need to jazz it up some. The "Jason Brown" mentioned on that page (who I haven't seen in like a year or so... all my friends except 4 are pretty well gone... anyway...) came up with this pseudonym... we like being weird, and I am a "Chup person"... so there you have it... strange, eh?

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #858 on: December 05, 2002, 07:36:55 PM »
Hmmm...im thinking about getting my name changed...but im not sure to what though. Optimus_Prime or maybe...oh i dunno...somethin'.

NO ONE CAN REACH MY SUPREMACY, NO ONE!!!!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #859 on: December 05, 2002, 11:03:28 PM »
I think you should keep the one you have. Everybody knows who you are.

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #860 on: December 06, 2002, 12:26:44 AM »
Testing new sig... repeat, this is only a test...

What you own is your own kingdom, what you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power, what you live is your own story...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/5/2002 10:29:02 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #861 on: December 06, 2002, 03:03:49 PM »
Sorry bout that triple post. And I figured out how to keep Mario from running off the screen and now, I can control Nintendo's Italian Stallion! Oh Yeah!!!!!! I used the same script as that from the Pac Man demo game they have on the program to have Mario run on one side and pop out on the other side. Course it did take me three hours to do this. Eh, Now that thats under my belt I ought to work on making Mario jump. Any ideas?

......LINE!......
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #862 on: December 06, 2002, 06:42:48 PM »
huh? what r u talking about? is this some game that your making? if so, then instead of bowser as the final boss, make it like this cute little bunny with guns and knives and stuff like that.

« Reply #863 on: December 06, 2002, 10:56:23 PM »
Oh, the game you're making. I haven't worked on mine since school started..........
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #864 on: December 06, 2002, 11:06:41 PM »
No... make it Lavos. That would be cool. He'd be like unbeatable and too big to fit on the screen...
Then again, that's not such a great idea.

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #865 on: December 06, 2002, 11:48:35 PM »
There goes the last DJ,
Who plays what he wants to play,
And says what he wants to say, hey hey hey

And there goes your freedom of choice,
There goes the last human voice

There goes the last DJ

Sorry, just had to sing that.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/6/2002 9:49:21 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #866 on: December 07, 2002, 12:59:45 AM »
My internet has been out for many a day.So making a mario game eh. I have RPG Maker for the PS 1 but the stupid thing is too limited to do anything with but make funny games. Hey Ive got a final boss idea. A large evil yet cartoonish koopa looking cyborg who takes many hours to beat and has a large arsenal of weapons. Lasers,missles,machine guns, and maybe a poison mushroom canon? When you defeat it, it explodes revealing Bowser who does that goin nuts thing he does at the end of SMW and falls off the screen. Or is the thing youre using to limited for that? Anyway it's just a suggestion. I have lots of neat level ideas. We're all here to help.

« Reply #867 on: December 07, 2002, 11:14:36 AM »
Yay! i get to help in deciding the future of a video game! Oh, oh, ive always wanted to do this! speakin' of which, dontcha think that the "Madden 20--" games should have like a team made up of marios or mario players or maybe a whole team of just john madden himself, i can see it now! "Madden passes to Madden, Who does a lateral to the best man on the field, John Madden, who goes on to make a touch down! The 'Real All-Madden' team wins the game in overtime!!" Ya...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #868 on: December 07, 2002, 10:50:08 PM »
Man... that would be weird. Hilarious, but weird...
Like Mega Man's Soccer...
They oughta make Smash Bros. Sports games... that would be so cool! All the different Nintendo characters to choose from and customize your team...
A Smash Bros. RPG would be awfully cool too...
I'm just full of ideas today...

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #869 on: December 08, 2002, 12:45:32 AM »
Well, it looks like we've got another pstcho in General Chat. Don't reply to anything of his.
That was a joke.

Print