Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 677696 times)

« Reply #885 on: December 10, 2002, 11:41:37 PM »
I want Metroid Prime & Fusion, LOZ:ALttP/FS, LOZ: LA DX, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, and Stra Was: the Clone Wars.

Oh, and a TV. One with a built-in VCR and A/V jacks in the front, for rapid Nintendo system alternation, and a GC/GBA cable, for SA2:B, and LOZ:TWW when it comes out in Feb.

BTW, this is probably old news by now, but did you guys read about Pikmin 2 and Mario 128? Heh. Mario 128. I wonder what kind of lame excuse Nintendo has this time for so many clones of a main character (assuming that is the case)? *cough*cough*zeldafourswords*cough*sneeze*

Gosh, that bug going around these days is horrible! ;)

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

« Reply #886 on: December 11, 2002, 05:08:46 PM »
well, see...the trick to me getting the flash program and not paying is that...i didnt. Ya see, my older friend(hes more of a big brother to me) works at dell, and he got me a whole bunch of macromedia programs and some office program, which i assume has stuff like front page (a microsoft program that allows ppl to make website, pretty basic stuff) or powerpoint. i dont know, i havnt installed it into my cpu yet. so now i have Flash MX, Fireworks MX, and DreamWeaver MX. THE NEWEST VERSIONS!! cant you also buy a CD of flash or anyother program and install it in, instead of downloading it and having to pay per month...i dunno.

NO ONE CAN REACH MY SUPREMACY, NO ONE!!!!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #887 on: December 11, 2002, 07:35:54 PM »
-----WARNING, SOMEWHAT LENGTHY TYRADE!-----
(In other words, Ignore this if you don't want to read it. And you all know who this is aimed at.)

Ok, I seriously don't mind being called an "@$$hole", as you so bluntly put it because I do act like that occaisionally, but I am NOT a "brainless moron". If I were stupid I would have killed myself by now. So, lay off my only desirable trait! (Yes, I am ugly, unsociable, and hateful, and other things that make me a overall waste of person, but absolutely NOT stupid.)

That is the only way you can insult me.

(OH WAIT, I FORGOT! You're a HYPOCRITE!!!!)

Your opinions don't matter to me anymore! I made it a personal goal to not take ANYTHING that any hypocrite says seriously! So, back off, your opinions are flawed and have no meaning anymore.

(In layman's English: Your opinions SUCK.)

Go ahead, say whatever you want about me now. Your opinions don't mean a d@mn thing to me.

Personally, I don't mind if you "insult" me, so long as what you are saying is true. I am NOT a brainless moron. And if I made a typo, and you decide to be so VERY HELPFUL and point it out, I will point out EVERY typo I see on the boards that you make. I know that I make mistakes. That doesn't make me STUPID. Everyone screws up sometimes.

------END OF TYRADE (kind of)------

Well, back on topic.

Errrrrr, I have nothing to add to the topic. Sorry, but my animation skills are seriously lacking, and I don't care for Flash. MS Paint is where I shine.

-----RESTART OF TYRADE-----

(No, this is not being a hypocrite. See, I complained about your "Off-Topic" posting because you though my thread was off-topic, and you posted something even DUMBER here. I KNOW that I stray off-topic a lot.)

I AM NOT STUPID!

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #888 on: December 11, 2002, 09:56:29 PM »
Ah Ha Ha! I have created my first game! And it actually WORKS!!Oops, sorry. Must use my indoor voice... You fly a Space ship and you blow up other things and it's pretty difficult!! It's not realy Mario related, but I just like sharing sooooooooooooo much! Any one want a Copy? Its a zip file, so have an unzipper-thingymabopper if you want it.

......LINE!......
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #889 on: December 11, 2002, 09:56:29 PM »
The Zip file is only 667KB! It's better than its original size of 1.44 MB!
......LINE!......

Edited by - Super Mario 123187 on 12/11/2002 8:08:46 PM
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #890 on: December 12, 2002, 12:16:24 AM »
DANG! I MISSED THE 888th REPLY!! *sob*

Uhh... sounds like it's like Asteroids or Zerowing. I might try it sometime.

Hmm... replying to someone else, I, too wouldn't mind some Star Wars action figures... I want the Mara Jade figure...
She's my favorite Star Wars character...
Hmm, do I notice a pattern forming here? Krystal, Marle, Mara Jade... Ah well.
That was a joke.

« Reply #891 on: December 12, 2002, 03:28:45 PM »
Was one of mine the 888th? If it was, sorry!
Umm, my game is sort of like Space Invaders, cept in this you're flying through space and you can move anywhere on the screen. I used midi files from Wing Commander on the SNES. It's music is neat-o!

......LINE!......

« Reply #892 on: December 12, 2002, 03:56:18 PM »
Lets get back to the bar here.
I don't drink, but an IncaCola would do nicely!
-got any mushrooms? Or toadstool like veggies around???

Toad is da best!

Edited by - shroommaster on 12/14/2002 1:36:12 PM
Toad is da best!

« Reply #893 on: December 12, 2002, 08:27:50 PM »
.... I've forgotten to order a lemonade WITH ice in over two months! One Lemonade please! Oh Shroommaster? Heh, you like Toad? Well there is a lot of people who think "little" of him!*Snicker snicker* You picked a winner though. People like him come in "short" quanty! He! He! He! He! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! *Snort*Ha! Ha! Ha!

« Reply #894 on: December 12, 2002, 08:29:43 PM »
Oops, double post.

Edited by - Super Mario 123187 on 12/12/2002 6:31:33 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #895 on: December 12, 2002, 10:15:41 PM »
Here ya go, you two.
Hmm... that seems to be all I have to say for now.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #896 on: December 13, 2002, 11:53:17 PM »
Awhoogah!

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #897 on: December 15, 2002, 12:56:50 AM »
Here we are again. No one but me keeps this topic alive. You should all be so grateful. (End of selfish whining...sorta)

That was a joke.

« Reply #898 on: December 15, 2002, 05:51:25 PM »
Around Christmas it should pick up. Maybe everyone will get tanked and have a "Merry" Christmas!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #899 on: December 15, 2002, 06:37:31 PM »
Another Able Juice please...

And by the way, I have always wondered... in SMS, why does Il Pantisissimo (the short dude you race) get Shadow Mario's paintbrush?  Does it mean anything, or is it just there?
 n/a

Print