Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678718 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2002, 11:10:52 PM »
Hey Super Mario 123187, In 2050, Miyamoto will be 98, not 100.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2002, 02:15:34 PM »
I'll have a Honey Syrup, I'm here just because there was 120 posts.

-N-R-kist
Do marquees work in you r signature?

« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2002, 02:23:36 PM »
(Gives out the three drinks) And for me a wine cooler.......mmmmmmmmm refreshing.

« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2002, 04:39:47 PM »
No no... you misunderstood me! I said in 2050 some, meaning aroung that time, Shiggy will be bout 100.
*Drinks rest of drink*
Bartender! 'Nother lemonade please!
Mmmm.... Pizza.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2002, 12:11:56 AM »
(Gives Super Mario 123187 another lemonade.)

I tried playing Super Mario World with my feet, it was hard to keep my hands away from the controller, it was very tempting.

« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2002, 10:25:19 AM »
SMS's ending may make you cry...hmmm... word on the street is that Bowser's the boss. If he is, he could have something to do with it.

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2002, 10:31:57 AM »
I just hold the controller with my hands, although putting your feet up to the level of your arms is murder on your back, it makes things a little bit easier.

The first part of 4-1 of SMB2 is so easy I can practically READ A BOOK while I play it with my feet.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2002, 12:13:54 PM »
howdy bartender, ill have a root beer, no not beer, ROOT beer. yeah, cool. um hey, did n e one check out that one topic "is luigi playable in SM64??" everyone the is fighting and cussin at eachother. its a perfect thread for all you clint eastwood types out there  ^_^    n e who, yeah i like paper mario, personnaly i think it wuz 1 of the best N64 games, even though the graphics were bad.

"and the smurfs, they suck!!"
    -homer simpson

hey, who likes my sig?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of that other stuff out there is like "Yea...cool." but then there's something that happens to you, and you dont know why, but it just does. And then suddenly you find yourself drawing pictures of a cat with a mexican hat dancing around a chihuahua and saying "Im better at this than you are" and the cihuahua is sad and it all just makes you wanna puke. But yeah...i dunno.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2002, 01:43:08 PM »
Actually, I heard that the final boss was both Bowser and Baby Bowser at the same time. But, who knows.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2002, 01:49:28 PM »
Here's your root beer.

« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2002, 03:05:16 PM »
thanx *drinks the root beer like snoopy does, belches loudly, says excuse me to yoshi girl and all the other ladies, then snaps for another one*

yay, my sig agian!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of that other stuff out there is like "Yea...cool." but then there's something that happens to you, and you dont know why, but it just does. And then suddenly you find yourself drawing pictures of a cat with a mexican hat dancing around a chihuahua and saying "Im better at this than you are" and the cihuahua is sad and it all just makes you wanna puke. But yeah...i dunno.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2002, 05:04:23 PM »
Ah, FroggieDrinks are too small! Give me a KeroKeroKola!

Okay, ending will make you cry...volcano in the center of the Island...oh crap! It's probably gonna erupt!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2002, 05:14:39 PM »
Clean is better than dirty.... whats the next part to that song?
*Takes a drink of lemonade*
Ahhhhh!!! Thats good! I know I think Im a whiz at video games 'n such but I have not been able to beat level 1-2 in SMB with my toes....
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2002, 11:31:03 PM »
Well... one of us could always check the ending at GameFAQs... I see that there're already guides on there for SMS. Weird! Must be the Japanese version...
And SM123187, you said "In 2050, some Shiggy", not In 2050 some, Shiggy".
Gimme some Iced Koopa Tea.

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2002, 11:33:04 PM »
Oh... ok, well that's just how I read it. No comma at all. You had me confused! Sorry...

That was a joke.

Print