Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678716 times)

« Reply #285 on: September 10, 2002, 06:39:47 PM »
Don't feel bad, I just lost 50 coins at the blackjack table.....Good thing gambling is legal in the Mario World.

Ok then, I'll match and raise you a BLUE coin.(dealer matches and raises a star)A STAR!! I definately fold! I got 19, what'd you get! 26!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWW, CRAP!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2002, 07:04:30 PM »
uggggg now yall guys are talking about LOTR, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  I heard it was really good but please lets not get into a fat-comic-book-collecter-guy style argument about what that gay little boy calls himself. (im not sayin frodos gay, the guy who plays him in the movie looks gay though, theres just somethin about his face yaknow?) i just hope yall guys didnt take wut i said in a bad way, im entitled to my own opinion right?
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #287 on: September 10, 2002, 10:55:46 PM »
You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but you needn't voice it so crudely.
MY opinion says that LotR is one of the greatest stories ever written, and the movie(s) is (are) equally good. (Because they're gonna release the other two, yo?) Elijah Wood was a good choice for Frodo, I think, and he has an unusual face, but there's nothing wrong with that. And, just so it is clear, I was talking about what Sam called him, not what Frodo called himself.
New subject: Anybody here like Creed?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #288 on: September 11, 2002, 03:06:46 PM »
...Where'd Yoshi Girl go? I wanted a nice, tall, cold one.
I think the worst pain that ANYone went through would be the educational pain that Luigi went through in Mario Is Missing.

« Reply #289 on: September 11, 2002, 04:53:45 PM »
I'm baaaack! Geeze, I finally get a spare moment to come back here.

(Passes everybody's drink out.) *pant* *pant* Back in business. Oh here's your nice, tall, cold one Star_Speed.

Edited by - Yoshi Girl on 9/11/2002 3:55:51 PM

« Reply #290 on: September 11, 2002, 05:21:51 PM »
Mmmmm... a nice, tall, cold one. *chugs down milk*

I think the worst pain that ANYone went through would be the educational pain that Luigi went through in Mario Is Missing.

« Reply #291 on: September 11, 2002, 05:29:07 PM »
So yeah, anyways.. I dislike Creed, strongly. Not because of their christian-filled lyrics, but.. I don't know.. I'm not as into the whole rock scene as much as I was. Plus, they're too mainstream for me. I dig the underground stuff MUCH much more. Mmmm.. soggy McDonald's french fries..

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #292 on: September 11, 2002, 06:36:43 PM »
I hate, hate, hate, hate HATE!!! Destiny's Child... me merely typing their name makes me want to smash something. If I explained fully why I hate them I'd probably get banned from the boards, so, to shorten it, All their lyrics explain how much better women are than men, and also how much better they are than everyone else. Then they say that their lyrics mean "That inner beauty is all that matters". Bull. Hypocrites are #1 on my list of people I hate, so....

Anyway, I need another drink. *Hic*

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #293 on: September 11, 2002, 07:09:04 PM »
Hahah, I like the way he thinks.. I think I'll take some more milk. No wait, make that.. a Mike's Hard Lemonade. with some Cheeze Doodles on the side. Puffed, please.

« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2002, 07:43:35 PM »
*Rises from 10 day hibernation period*
Ok. I have had enough time.... Barkeep! Could I get a lemonade? Ok! You all have to hear about this e-mail I got! It is entitled: Three Moles In a Hole
A mama mole, a papa mole, and a baby mole all live in a little mole hole. One day the papa mole sticks his head out of the mole hole, sniffed the air and says "Yum, I smell maple syrup!"
Then the mama mole sticks her head out of the mole hole and smells the air and says "Mmm, I smell honey!!"
The baby mole then tries to stick his head out of the hole and smell the air but can't because the other moles are blocking the way. Then he says " Geez, all I can smell is molasses!!" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha ha ha haha he he hoo oh.... Pant pant pant......
Funny, No?

Beep!
Login:
User Name: Super Mario 123187
Password:******
Signature: Lets-a go!!!!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #295 on: September 11, 2002, 08:16:33 PM »
It took me a little while to get... it is kinda funny, but of course, being the twisted moronic human race that we are, the only things we find funny nowadays are either VERY inappropriate jokes or jokes that vehemently insult others.

Gah, there I go again, rambling about humanity's shortcomings....

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2002, 08:29:04 PM »
Well, Steve, I certainly agree with you there. There's still plenty of wholesome humor in the world, just it seems most people are too ignorant to realize it.
As for Creed, I don't see anything directly Christian in their lyrics, but that wouldn't bother me anyway, considering that's what I am. Anyway, any other bands that people like or dislike?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #297 on: September 12, 2002, 12:46:08 PM »
whoops, sorry about that whole misunderstanding thing about LOTR, forgive me Chupperson.  but i dont like creed, not cus they have lyrics that some what resemble God, cus then id be a hypocrit because im a Christian. but the reason i dont like em not only because of the type of music they play, but also because of them believeing that God is an alien, and plus their all new age-ish, like the moons color is a representative of their spirit, so if the moon turns green, it means they gotta puke (im just exsaggerating, but i dont like new age crap)
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #298 on: September 12, 2002, 01:31:21 PM »
I have a band that I like, but I don't know about the rest of you.. you'll probably all raise an eyebrow as soon as you hear the name: Mouse On Mars. Yep, they're some crazy crazy people.. It be I.D.M., (intelligent dance music), some of the greatest stuff evar! Kinda resmembles Aphex Twin and Squarepusher.. just a bit, though. And where the hell's my mike's hard and puffed cheeze doodles?!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #299 on: September 12, 2002, 08:18:15 PM »
Hmm, I've never heard of them... they sound interesting, though...
Back to Creed, I agree, some of their music isn't very good, but I think some of it is very good. Where did you hear the stuff about them saying God was an alien? That's ...weird. Hmm, maybe that's why Brian Marshall left...
That was a joke.

Print