Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678733 times)

« Reply #825 on: November 21, 2002, 06:30:53 PM »
Yes, it's time to see the fall of the Republic (Evil Laugh).  Think about it... Jar Jar may die!

Then again, I feel sorry for Jar Jar and the actor of him, Ahmed Best.
 n/a

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #826 on: November 21, 2002, 08:34:39 PM »
MAY die? Think about it.

Jar Jar was in Episode 2. He is NOT in Episode 4.

What can you assume in Episode 3?
~I.S.~

« Reply #827 on: November 21, 2002, 09:55:40 PM »
I don't care for Jar Jar, but I don't hate him, either. He's pretty good for comic relief, but not the kind of tone the Star Wars world needs. And they waaaaaay over merchandised Ep. I. Anakin and Jar Jar on stickers, "read, you will" books, and other obnoxious toys that highlighted the stupidity of the movie. It's like you fast forward through a movie to get to the good parts, but opposite. You fast forward through the good parts. I hate that.

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Now threatening to sue Nintendo for not giving us water guns anything special for working our butts off in SMS.
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #828 on: November 22, 2002, 12:01:08 AM »
Oh puh-leeze.
Jar Jar will not die, he will simply return to Naboo and fade away. Did you really think they would do that to all those poor little kids who go to see the movie? But please, let's not start this "discussion" up again.

I'm breakin' out the chips 'n queso!

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #829 on: November 22, 2002, 06:15:57 PM »
If george takes the pleasing the little kids way of getting rid of Jar Jar I will know he has totally lost his mind. It may sound cold hearted but I CANT STAND LITTLE KIDS!!!!! Yes lets get back to the conversation........whatever it was.

« Reply #830 on: November 22, 2002, 08:58:54 PM »
Either that or switch the topic.

Look, I made a cool GIF that has the SMB3 Mario fighting an Xbox!

Edited by - CashCrazed on 11/22/2002 7:00:00 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #831 on: November 22, 2002, 10:27:31 PM »
Heh, that's pretty cool.
C'mon, why can't I know the HTML secret??

Who wants some Xbox souffle?
That was a joke.

« Reply #832 on: November 23, 2002, 05:10:48 PM »
I read that in Ep. 3 Jar Jar will become Anakin's padawan learner! Ha! Imagine him with a Lightsaber! Oh CashCrazed your animated gif is cool! Check out some of mine (some are mario others are not.) at www.geocities.com/super_mario123187/marioparadise. Go there and click on the link to the animation station

If you''re happy and you know it say a swear!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #833 on: November 23, 2002, 05:58:30 PM »
DIE XBOX DIE!!!!

« Reply #834 on: November 23, 2002, 06:22:35 PM »
O.K. folkse the new Realm of Death is here! With a better title, story, and rules it should work out well. Go sighn up. The more the better.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #835 on: November 24, 2002, 12:03:30 AM »
Okie Dokie then! As long as we're advertising stuff, go read BORED-MKIII GX! It's almost hilarious! And add your own parts!

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #836 on: November 24, 2002, 12:04:54 AM »
Oh, and that would be funny if Jar Jar was a Jedi... OHH HEHOOHEEHAAHAHHAOAHOAAOOAOOo0o0oOo00OOoo0O

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #837 on: November 25, 2002, 05:32:16 PM »
Even better, he is secretly a Sith!
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #838 on: November 26, 2002, 12:03:43 AM »
He's not intelligent enough for that.
That was a joke.

« Reply #839 on: November 27, 2002, 01:29:02 PM »
I highly doubt Jar Jar would become a Sith, but if he were to become a Jedi, he would be killed because when Anakin turned into Vader, he hunted down and killed all the Jedi except for Yoda who went to live on the Dagoba system and Obi Wan who went into hiding.

So if what you read is true Super Mario 123187 then Jar Jar will die!

Print