Print

Author Topic: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Link, Kirby, Roy,  (Read 2041 times)

« on: July 21, 2002, 10:41:12 PM »
Who should be in the next Smash Bros game?! I think that perhaps Nintendo should give Wario and Waluigi a spin! Or maybe Toad? Have less of the useless Pokemon critters. Just keep Pikachu and Mewtwo. Sonic and Tails should be in it so Mario and Luigi could give 'em what for!

I am the supreme ruler of The World!!!! All of you shall bow before me!!! Or just try to be nice or something. I dont care. Anyone who disobeys shall be punished with extreame severity! Or a smack on the Noggin with a rolled up newspaper or something. You decide.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 08:30:31 AM »
If they put Wario, Walugi, or tod, well that's to many Mario Charaters!!! They'll have to change the name of the game to Mario Mash Bros.!!!

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2002, 08:52:09 AM »
There are too many Pokemon! They need to replace at least two of them with Wario and maybe Megaman.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 09:03:57 PM »
Hey, Jigglypuff isn't useless at all, Rest is practically insta-death if you can pull it off! And I think Pichu is there to even up the odds if two players have different skill levels. I'd like to see more Kirby characters, maybe King Dedede or Meta Knight. Ridley from the Metroid series would be kewl, too. Wario and Waluigi would more than likely be Mario clones, don't we have enough of those already?

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 09:13:38 PM »
Sonic and tails deserve their own sega fighting game in my opinion.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2002, 10:47:44 PM »
Actually there was a Sonic fighting game, though I cannot remember it's name. it was kinda cheesey though.

Listenin'' to the Music, Hearin'' people scream, Sittin'' in the waiting room, readin'' crappy magazines! With a tooth ache, this it pal! Root canal! My molars are impacted, I''m gettin'' gum disease, I''m gonna need some fillings, I''ve got twelve cavities! Can ya help me? Have mercy Doctor please!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Print