Print

Author Topic: I LOVE GCN!  (Read 1891 times)

« on: July 22, 2002, 01:10:48 AM »
"I LOVE GCN!I'll pay 56,000 for it!I'll be sooooooooooo happy!I have a GCN!It's games are cool!"And the thing that pi**ed me off"PS2 and X-Box suck!"
We all hear these.Well I stand up for all of the people when I say "WHO REALY GIVES A f*ck"!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 02:40:03 AM »
even though I've never actually played the thing, to get it I would also pay 56000.....fridge magnets! hee hee hee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2002, 06:54:04 PM »
Fridge magnets are hardly less than a dollar. You'd actually be spending more.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 09:24:57 PM »
Well, at garage sales you can get em for one to ten cents(fridge magnets, not gamecubes). so at the very lowest you'd only have to pay $56. thats a lot less than the price of a gamecube.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2002, 12:08:39 AM »
http://www.maitland.bmr.com.au/accolades/magnets.htm

As you can see, 56,000 fridge magnets would cost over $4,000.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Print