Print

Author Topic: It's confusing  (Read 1567 times)

« on: July 22, 2002, 03:02:49 PM »
I have a question for all o' you Mario fans! If you could alter a Mario game slightly, what would it be like?
I'd take the Mario Advance games and alter what player 2,3, and 4 look like in Mario Bros. P2 would look like Luigi, P3, would look like Mario except he would have Wario's coloring, and P4 would look like Luigi, except he would have Waluigi's coloring.

******! There it is my password!! ******, my password!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! No one can steal my identity! Thank God for the little star thingy, whatever its called.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 03:24:06 PM »
In the Mario Bros. clone I'm making they're all the same color, although I can't really help that at all unless I want to quadruple the file size.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2002, 03:43:11 PM »
I wish I knew how to make games.

Listenin'' to the Music, Hearin'' people scream, Sittin'' in the waiting room, readin'' crappy magazines! With a tooth ache, this it pal! Root canal! My molars are impacted, I''m gettin'' gum disease, I''m gonna need some fillings, I''ve got twelve cavities! Can ya help me? Have mercy Doctor please!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 10:55:35 PM »
I was wonderin', How might I go about making a game, if anybody could tell me. I can probably learn. Heck I think if anyone can learn Algebra you could do it.(By the way I had a B avereage in Algebra last year! Im not as dumb as I may appear! Heh heh heh...)
Thanks! Ciao!

Listenin'' to the Music, Hearin'' people scream, Sittin'' in the waiting room, readin'' crappy magazines! With a tooth ache, this it pal! Root canal! My molars are impacted, I''m gettin'' gum disease, I''m gonna need some fillings, I''ve got twelve cavities! Can ya help me? Have mercy Doctor please!

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 11:43:51 PM »
The Mario Bros. players 3 and 4 kind of do look like Wario and Waluigi already.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Print