Print

Author Topic: Anyone know where I can get old Mario World Cartoons??  (Read 1462 times)

« on: July 22, 2002, 03:18:59 PM »
I realy loved that show! Although I was only like 4 when it came out. We had about three of them on tape, but I cant find the tape. Please help me! Thanks! Ciao!

Listenin'' to the Music, Hearin'' people scream, Sittin'' in the waiting room, readin'' crappy magazines! With a tooth ache, this it pal! Root canal! My molars are impacted, I''m gettin'' gum disease, I''m gonna need some fillings, I''ve got twelve cavities! Can ya help me? Have mercy Doctor please!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 08:34:23 PM »
http://www.frazled.com/~danny/tv_show.htm

This site not only has lots of Mario cartoons, but a few of the old Captain N and Legend of Zelda cartoons as well. Know what I like most about the Mario cartoons? King Koopa's voice. Most of the other characters had bad or average voices, but I think ol' Bowser had a voice that really suited him.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Print