Print

Author Topic: I need help with SMRPG again2  (Read 2617 times)

« on: July 25, 2002, 03:00:58 PM »
I need help with croco (the purple crocadile dude) in super mario rpg.Is there any items I should buy first?Im currently at level 2.Should I level up some more?If so,how many times?

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 09:21:39 PM »
I am usually at Level 6 by that time, but that's because I sit there and fight the same Spinies over and over again at the end of the Mushroom Way level until I get to like Level 4.  It's boring, and you don't need to get that high, but I'd say get Mario above Level Two before facing him and buy some syrups so you can pummel him with your Fireball attack (that hurts him AND freezes him for the next turn).

"We took pity on him because he''d lost both parents at an early age. I think that, on reflection, we should have wondered a bit more about that."

--Lord Downey, Terry Pratchett''s "Hogfather"

Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 09:53:27 PM »
I dont know what leve (3 or 4 I think) but I did it easily wyhen mario had over 60hp! remember, in the early game, raise your HP first. Then strength/d/whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2002, 09:53:29 PM »
I dont know what leve (3 or 4 I think) but I did it easily wyhen mario had over 60hp! remember, in the early game, raise your HP first. Then strength/d/whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,