Print

Author Topic: Hey deezer  (Read 2137 times)

« on: July 28, 2002, 09:41:16 AM »
How can we defend ourselfs from being ban if we're innocent?!For example,in the general mario chat post:"smithy comeback?" I called my self stupid but then kingbowserkoopa said he'll band me for calling some one else stupid,wich I didnt do.Honestly.Please read it and understand I am innocent.

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2002, 02:02:53 PM »
Woah there! Don't freak out. You dissed your self and kingbowser said he's ban you. For one thing, he can't Deezer can. For a second thing, even if you did insult someone, it's not like you'd be banned. Trust me, there are people insulting other people on the baords now, and are they being banned? No. So don't freak out.

It''s me KinopioToad.
KT:Since sometime in April or May of 2001.
I love me.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2002, 04:25:27 PM »
Whew!Relief!

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 06:31:10 PM »
Yeah, I've been insulting people since August 2001, and I haven't been banned yet.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2002, 09:02:18 PM »
I joined may or april 2001, helping some untill September 2001. Dissing people all throughout my time, and even when I return.

It''s me KinopioToad.
KT:Since sometime in April or May of 2001.
I love me.

Print