Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Trivia Party like...Oh you get the Idea.  (Read 7605 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2002, 08:30:20 PM »
AWWWWW, CRAP!!!

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2002, 08:58:02 PM »
P2, I am gonna ignore that first answer, but if anyone answers out of turn, Im gonna just take that as there answer! Wrong or not! Plus it was wrong, Burger Time wasnt the first game! Thats not even the right mustacioed one!

It''s the same only different!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2002, 08:11:16 PM »
Ok it seems that P2 is throwing away their turn sooooooooooooo......P3? What is the answer?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2002, 04:19:01 PM »
BUZZ!

is it Super Mario Bros. ?

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2002, 04:58:24 PM »
GOOD GLAVIN! Someone got it right! Holy cow!  Okee Dokee.... Im going to try and make this more simple..... Player 4! In what game did Mario wear a red shirt with a blue hat and overalls?

It''s the same only different!

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2002, 05:13:14 PM »
I don't think Mario EVER wore a blue HAT, other than as Player 4 in SMA MB Battle, and there he had yellow overalls.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2002, 06:10:10 PM »
I don't recall one either.

I pass this question to whoever's... next...

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2002, 08:31:12 PM »
Oh ho ho... you are forgeting a major Mario game my friends!!! Hmmm.... I thought doing this on a Mario website would help. guess you people actually have lives... And you dont know Mario like me..Oh well... If Insane Steve here passes thats the end of round one!!
The current score is...
P1-0
P2-0
P3-1
P4-0
NOW! Round 2!
Player 1, what game did Mario wear that red shirt and blue hat and pants combo?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2002, 09:02:23 PM »
Ask me some questions on SNES Mario games, especially SMW or YI...

Then you'll see how much of a life I really have! HAHAHAHA!

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2002, 10:20:32 AM »
Ok...let's see.. it WAS a major game...can't be SMB1, he wore tan and red, can't be SMB3, he wore black and red...can't be SML1 or 2, those weren't in color...Not SMW... Ok. It's either Mario Bros. or Super Mario Bros. 2. Okay. My final answer will have to be, again, Mario Bros.

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2002, 05:07:08 PM »
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
That IS correct!!!!! Ok... Next question. P2, in what Mario game(s) was Luigi NOT present?

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2002, 03:04:47 PM »
Umm.. let's see Super Mario 64 Mario's Time Machine, and those other stupid educational Mario games like Mario teaches typing and Mario fun with letters/numbers

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2002, 03:09:32 PM »
The answer is Tekken 2!

THISZZZ IZZZ HOWZZZ PREJUDIEZZZ RUINZZZ COMMUNICATIONZZZ!!!11!!!1 EVERYONEZZZ HAZZZ AZZZ RIGHTZZZ TOZZZ THEZZZZ ZZZZZZ''SZZZZZZZ!!!!1!!!!1
THISZZZ IZZZ HOWZZZ PREJUDIEZZZ RUINZZZ COMMUNICATIONZZZ!!!11!!!1 EVERYONEZZZ HAZZZ AZZZ RIGHTZZZ TOZZZ THEZZZZ ZZZZZZ''SZZZZZZZ!!!!1!!!!1

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2002, 06:59:58 PM »
Ok I will accept those, but youre missing  few.... Aw what the fudge? Point is yours! P3 you see to know alot, so lemme see..... in what MAJOR Mario game(s) did Luigi play a major role? (Hint: Luigi's Mansion isnt what I'm talking about)

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2002, 02:24:30 PM »
Well, Luigi is better than Mario just in Super Mario Bros 2 (both versions) because he can jump higher.  Well,at least, I think it's better :)

So my answer is:  SMB2 (usa & jap)

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

Print