Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Trivia Party like...Oh you get the Idea.  (Read 7602 times)

« on: August 01, 2002, 05:41:10 PM »
OK! Seeing as how many people are doing these Trivia/Mario Party like games I thought I might try it!
Ok Im going to need 4 players, or if you want we can do like a team game, 2 on 2.
This is how it goes:
First Person that says they want to play is Player one(duh) P2 is second person to respond, and so on. It will be a 15 point limit game and will test your knowledge of almost any Mario like game and I'll sometimes throw in a few questions about The Mushroom Kingdom(This site. Once again, Duh)! Do I have any volunteers?

It''s the same only different!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2002, 12:02:08 PM »
Well?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 01:08:11 PM »
I'll be player 1.

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 01:10:20 PM »
All right! One person has joined! Ok that leaves 3 more slots!

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2002, 01:11:07 PM »
I'll be player 2.

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2002, 01:14:23 PM »
OK! Now only 2 spots left!

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2002, 02:13:58 PM »
Player 3 ready lo lunch!

Er... to launch!

yum yum pasta time!

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2002, 03:11:36 PM »
Meh, I'm used to going last in Mario Party... I'll take Number 4.

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2002, 09:26:32 PM »
Sigh......I knew it. My games have never done well compared to others.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2002, 06:33:46 PM »
Ok let us get started! Player One! This first question is for 1 point! If ya get it wrong I'll give to the next person, yada yada yada! if you fail to awnser in one day of me asking the question it moves on to the next person ect, etc.... Ok, Round one! In what Mario game did Mario and Luigi first appear in on the NES(Easy first one!)? If I say youre wrong but you know youre right tell me where you found it and I'll give you the points!

Edited by - Super Mario 123187 on 8/5/2002 7:59:30 PM

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2002, 02:07:30 PM »
The answer would be "Mario Bros."

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2002, 09:02:08 AM »
*reads Q card* Wrong Answer the correct answer, the correct answer was Burger Time???

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2002, 10:57:03 AM »
Awww... dang. Hey, wait a minute! you're player 2! Trying to trick me out of a point, eh? Even if that answer is true, I saw a copy of Mario Bros. at funcoland.

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2002, 02:21:38 PM »
I don't think Mario Bros. was ported to the NES until after the release of SMB.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2002, 05:57:33 PM »
Yes that is incorrect! Mario Bros was ported in June of 86! Player Two? What is the answer?

Print