Print

Author Topic: SMRPG Party  (Read 4781 times)

« on: August 09, 2002, 01:47:04 PM »
Who do you think was the weakest party member of all in SMRPG ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 01:58:07 PM »
well, it's easy to answer  "Mallow"  but actually all carachters are worthly fighting with.   Heh, knowing how many HP the opponent has is a good thing.  He has also healing abilities too!

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 05:09:41 PM »
"Weakest"?! There is no "weakest"!

If you ask me, I say it's not physical power that matters. It's all factors that matter!

According to my research, it is all personal preferance.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2002, 05:42:38 PM »
Well, it depends on what you choose for when your people level up....
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2002, 08:36:21 PM »
Party? SWEET! Where's the chips?

Anywa, it is kinda hard to pick a WEAK member of the party.... They all have paticular strengths. I prefer Mario, Bowser, and Toadstool for my party normally though, except under rare circumstances.

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2002, 11:45:12 AM »
IM BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!
and mallow is obviosly the weakest

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2002, 05:26:39 PM »
Not exactly. Mallow has very good hit-all attacks if he gets leveled up enough. If you get a bunch of enemies and Mallow has either "Snowy" or "Dark Star" then he will be pretty strong. Combined with his enemy HP searcher and HP rain, he is a very good overall character.

For a good party, you need a good combo of attack AND defense to be worth anything. Smithy is pretty easy for a LV 30 party with Mario, Bowser, and Toadstool. But the one time I beat Smithy with a LV 25 TOTAL offensive party(Mario, Geno, and Bowser), I had a bit of trouble because there was NO healing without use of items(I stocked up on Megalixirs). Sure, it freed up FP for offensive use, but getting all those Megalixirs was a PAIN, when Toadstool's healing abilites could be fully replenished with a single Royal Syrup.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 8/11/2002 4:34:06 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2002, 07:14:56 PM »
jonathon Seibert

Jonathon Seibert
Jonathon Seibert

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2002, 07:15:53 PM »
Peach I would have to say

Jonathon Seibert
Jonathon Seibert

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2002, 11:11:17 PM »
I disagree. Actually, I've discovered on my latest playing of SMRPG, everyone is about equal. Especially if you follow this simple thing: on the level up bonus, just pick the one with the most points up. And then, if someone starts to get too much HP (usually the case) then trust your judgement. That formula always works for me.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2002, 08:08:03 AM »
Before I say anything, I'd like to correct someone.  Mallow doesn't have a move called Dark Star, it's called Star Rain.  The Dark Star is an enemy move.

As for the topic, Mallow is my favourite character, and always has been.  Toadstool is obviously the weakest, but has good healing techs.  And when she swings in action with her frying pan, she's good.  I like Mallow and Geno together as a team.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2002, 10:31:15 PM »
Peach isn't weak on my save file.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2002, 01:56:57 PM »
Yurp. I don't think there's any natively (i.e. not counting your choice of stat level ups) weakest charecter. However, Mario w/Lazy Shell/Bowser/Peach w/Lazy Shell armor party is still the best.

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2002, 03:29:31 PM »
I mostly use the party Mario, Geno, and Toadstool.  If I don't have Toadstool (i.e. before Marrymore) I use Mario, Geno, Bowser.  I never use Mallow except in the beginning, against Czar Dragon, and against Smithy.

Hey by the way have any of u found an effective way to kill Count Down.  I've beaten SMRPG five times, but each time I have to fight Count Down like two or three times before winning.  I personally think that the Fear Roulette c*** is not fair, I mean once the thing used Fear Roulette twice, and then Fear Roulette twice again (killing off entire party).  What's up with that?

Believe it or not, Princess Peach is the STRONGEST in my party (yes, stronger than even Bowser).  She also has the most HP.  Everyone is at Level 30, by the way.  In my main save file, the strength order is Toadstool, Geno, Bowser, Mario, Mallow.  That's for Attack.  MGA, that's a different story: Mallow, Geno, Toadstool, Mario, Bowser.

Oh, and a challenge for you people.  Can you beat Smithy UNARMED?  For this challenge, all armor can be used.  Wait a sec...I never did that.  *goes to try* I won!

If you beat that.......
Can you beat Smithy UNARMED and WITHOUT THE LAZY SHELL?

Then.......
Can you beat Smithy UNARMED and WITHOUT ANY ARMOR?

After.......
Can you beat Smithy UNARMED, WITHOUT ARMOR, and WITHOUT TOADSTOOL?

Bye.  *runs*

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2002, 11:59:55 PM »
You must be clinically insane.

That was a joke.

Print