Print

Author Topic: Mario 128 Idea  (Read 1665 times)

« on: December 16, 2002, 07:37:23 PM »
Now, Mario's had almost any kind of adventure imaginable. Now, Mario 128 looms in the future. Well, in the new Res. Evil game. There's a new thing called partner zapping. Controling two players at once. Hoow about in the new game Mario and Luigi be together through the game. Being able to control both at the same time. And they each would have there own abilities like SMB2. Just a thought. And everyone wants them together.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 07:39:21 PM »
Partner zapping only usually works for puzzle-like games like Munch's Oddysee.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2002, 09:51:32 PM »
And it doesn't even work that well in those.
Although I really wish Luigi would show up playable in a new Mario game. Luigi games are good too, but Mario + Luigi games are better.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2002, 10:41:54 AM »
Um... CashCrazed, didn't you read what he said? In Resident Evil 0, you can control both characters at the same time - partner zapping as he called it. So it doesn't only work in puzzle games, huh?

By the way, I like that idea. Though you probably wouldn't be able to control both Mario and Luigi at the same time, you could switch back and forth between the characters... Or simply have the traditional 2-player mode, where the 2 players would take turns controlling Mario and Luigi. Or they could be both controlled at the same time by 2 players! Having Luigi fight an enemy while Mario runs ahead to get an item would be cool!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2002, 12:46:53 AM »
Like Kirby Super Star!

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

Print