Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros Fake Cheats  (Read 3359 times)

« on: January 03, 2003, 09:59:16 PM »
I like having things like this! I'll get the ball rolling.
Play as Super Mini Micro Mario in SMS:First go to Bianco Hills and collect every single coin. Then use the rocket nozzel to shoot yourself onto the roof of one of the windmills now spin Mario until he passes out from the dizzyness. After waking the dizzy plumber, Jump him in any direction. This should make him fall off. Now do the hokey pokey and use the hover nozzel to get to a floating platform that will form over Mario's head. Mario will enter a door. He will then fall about fifty feet allowing him to squish down to a mere 12 inches tall. then walt under the wall that is blocking your path. there should be a itty-bitty hat sitting on the ground. Navi, your fairy, will turn green and hover above it. press the q-button to grab it.(the q-button is located on the bottom of the Sega Dreamcast's controller) Seeing no q-button, press the A button to grab it! Now Mario will be so small that if he walks in the sludge, he will drown!
Now let's remember to keep these fake codes tastefull folks.(no heavy swearing or ***-related codes please!)
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2003, 11:41:21 PM »
Yes, or you shall feel the wrath of the Mighty Chupperson Weird! *lazers come out of eyes* (Yes, Lazers. Lasers can't do anything.)

Get any character of your choice in any Mario game!
There are two ways of doing this:
First, I will state the more difficult, more practical way:
For 2D Mario games, get a ROM of the game you want to change, get a graphics editor and that's pretty much that. For the 3D games, you'll likely have to get a developer kit and have extensive knowledge of the system you're editing the game for.
The other method goes as follows:
1. Go and buy a SNES.
2. If you already have a SNES, this won't work. Smash yours with a Donkey Kong hammer and go help out the local game shop.
3. Turn on LoZ: A Link To the Past.
4. Start a new game and beat the game within 3 minutes.
5. While the game is ending, pull out the cartridge and insert Super Metroid. (The last move is not recommended) (But do it anyway)
6. When you gain control of Samus, take EXACTLY ONE step to the left. No, not your left! Samus's left! Oh, you messed up! Do it all again!
7. Now that you've done all that again, pick up a phone and dial the White House. In the little letters on the keys.
8. Get some Elmer's glue and glue your hair to your front door.
9. If you have no hair, stop here.
10. Turn on Animal Crossing. Play every NES game and get the high score on each.
11. Turn off Animal Crossing and play Starfox Adventures. Beat the game 12 times. (Like I have. :-P)
12. Reset the game and start a new game. On the title screen, key in A, B, R, R, L, Z, Y, X, W, and finally press start. Having no W button, you will have to press Z and then A to approximate the shape of a W.
13. The game will open a special cutscene in which General Pepper says "Whaddya think you're doing?! You can't do that!" and then his hologram will fuzz out.
14. Start Super Mario 64 and get the 7th Star on Course 1 before getting any other Stars or coins. This is especially hard to do since you must get 100 coins.
15. Upon getting the Star, Mario will say "Aren't you-a tired yet?" and drop unconscious. You must be in the air for this to work.
16. Save and quit. Turn off all your game systems. Then, turn off your electricity, gas and water in that order. If you don't have one of those, this will not work.
17. Take a GCN memory card to the nearest nuclear power plant.
18. Go to the inner core and get radiation sickness. Then swallow the Memory Card.
19. Quickly rush back home before you die.
20. Stick the Memory Card back in the GameCube after turning your utilities back on. (And finding a way to get it out of your body.)
21. Make custom slots in your other game systems for the Memory Card and now, with this memory card, you will be able to play as any game character ever created in any Mario game!
Enjoy it while you can, because you only have a short time to live.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2003, 12:31:58 PM »
*holds up Impenetrable Shield of Uneditablility* I could post whatever I want!

MP4: Play as Conker

First, mod your Gamecube to play NES, SNES, and N64 games. Then play SMB3 and move left, right, left, right on the map screen. You will hear him do a big, smelly fart. Now switch and play Conker's Bad Fur Day. Beat the game in under 3 hours, then do it again in EXACTLY 4 hours. You will open a game called "Banjo's Bloody Head Gallery". Now, shoot off exactly 4 heads and miss the rest of your shots. Then turn off the game and take it out. Put it in your microwave along with all of your silverware, and wait until the microwave explodes. Glue your BFD cartridge back together and put it in your real N64. Turn it on, but then the game will fly out of your N64 and open its secret jet and machine gun compartments. Catch it without getting shot and then take out the ROM chip. Then take the ROM chip out of your SMW cartridge and fuse it into the BFD cartridge. Put it in the Gamecube and turn it on, then let the intro play about 237 times. Then a special screen of Conker with Uzis saying "Lock and load!" will appear, then the game will shut off. Then all your controllers will pop out of your Gamecube and four auto-aim laser turrets will come out of the controller ports. Get some reflective metal shield before the turrets start firing(like a garbage can lid) and make your way to the back of the Gamecube and cut the cord(the plug will have stuck in the wall) without getting hit. Then take out the game and splice the cord back together. Finally, covert your MP4 CD into a ROM chip and fuse it into your BFD cartridge. At the main screen hit B,A,R,R,A,X, then rotate the control stick 100 times in 1 second. Watch out, if you mess up here, your BFD cartridge will explode and you will have to do all this over again with another copy of BFD! If you enter the code correctly, enter the card selection, then pick the Extra Room. At the Extra Room, yell every swear word you know at the screen, and the Whomp will squish you flat and you will wake up in a dungeon. You find that your cellmate is Conker, and then you'll get to control him. Wander around the cell for exactly 65.23453 hours, and you'll find a chainsaw. Cut through the bars with it, and then it will prompt you for the BFD cartridge. Fuse that into your SMW cartridge that put it into the SNES cartridge slot. Then a 10 minute Total War match will start between Conker and all 8 of the Mario Party characters on Einstein difficulty. You have to win this by at least 50 points(or else BOTH cartridges will explode), and if you win, Conker will be available in the selection menu. He can't use items, but he has the "Sleeping Kitten" samurai move. When he passes somebody, he chops off their head with the katana and takes all their stuff, then that character gets replaced by another one. Have fun! *whew*
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2003, 04:18:42 PM »
Here's a cheat.
---------
10 teammates in Paper Mario

9th teammate
-------------
Make sure you have a Fire Pop, a Life Shroom, and 1 HP.  During battle, get your partner injured for two battle turns or more.  While they are down, you must kill yourself with the Fire Pop.  The Life Shroom will go up, but your game will freeze because the Life Shroom won't know who to revive.  Hit Reset...when you restart your file, you will have LifeShroom as your 9th partner.  It can Bounce at 0FP cost, like Power Bounce; it will also automatically revive you when you die, if it is your default teammate.  If you haven't used all super blocks, you can have it learn Cure and Mushroom Bash.

10th teammate
--------------
Go to Star Way with Goombario.  Make sure that the Embers shoot Goombario, damaging him for 3 battle turns.  Now, get Mario defeated.  Twink will appear and revive both Mario & Goombario, but will get knocked down by the Embers.  Now, you must defeat all enemies on the screen in ONE BATTLE TURN.  The only method I found of doing this is by having Mario switch Goombario to Sushie, and having Sushie cast a very powerful Tidal Wave.  If you don't kill the Embers, they will defeat Twink, and your game will be over.  If you save Twink, he will join your party as the tenth companion.  He knows Dash for 0FP and Twink Beam for 4FP.  If you have any Super Blocks remaining, he can learn Star Shield, which gives Mario +3D, and Ultra Star, which deals 12 damage to all enemies.

===============================
LieutenantEagle
16-time killer of Lavos
5 x 10^8-time dispatcher of Bowser
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2003, 08:49:37 PM »
I think I've recalled just about all my old fake cheats that CW deleted from memory!(and I'm saving them all into a text document so they NEVER leave)

SMB3: Tanooki Dump Attack
(Note: only works on Japanese Famicom version 3.04, of which there are about 3 left in existance)

First get to Bowser's Castle without touching any enemies. Then while beneath a statue, crouch for aproximately 1345 hours, 34 minutes, and 21 seconds(the time counter should go negative), then stand up. You will be teleported back to World 1. Now, get to a Toad House in World 7 without using any pipes. Then touch the chests in this order: L,M,L,R,M,L,M,R,M,L,R. Then jump up and touch Toad, and he will say "Ready for lift off!". Then the Toad House will fly up into the sky, but it gets interrupted by a bug-shaped thing called Fred the Spanyard crashing through the window. Then he immediately goes to rip Toad apart, and when he's done feasting, he will go to attack you(You'd better have a Hammer suit on by now!). You must hit him with exactly 1423 hammers, while avoiding his deadly **** Attack. Then he will collapse and die, but after that you get a warning that the Toad House is going into space. The outside background will turn into space, then Mario will choke and die due to lack of air. You will be warped back to World 1. Get a Tanooki Suit without touching any enemies, and now when you press B+Down, instead of becoming a statue, Mario will take a dump on the ground, and if anyone steps in it, they will start cussing.

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 09:16:32 PM »
Super-Dee-Duper Mario Brothers NES Game

(Will only work in Animal Crossing)
Leave your Gamecube on all day long(12:00 AM to 11:59 PM)on February 30th, with Animal Crossing in it. If you start to move your character on the stroke of midnight,(the date should now be Feb 31st) you will fall in numerous pitfalls. If you mke it to Tom Nook's store(without passing away from the bleeding caused by compound fractures), Nook, or the Nooklets(thats what I call 'em) will reward you with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Bells, and will give you medical care for you injuries sustained by falling in the pitfalls. While recovering, Velma, the Nerdy goat who looks like Velma from Scooby Doo, will come in and rebreak your legs. She will then laugh herself to death(like in Roger Rabbit). Search her rotting carcass to find a key. Go to her house(which will be standing by Nook's store) and open a chest that should be laying on the floor. A little Gyroid will pop out. Set him on the floor in your hose and turn him on. He will start saying the location of Super-Dee-Duper Mario Brothers NES game. Find this area and return to your house and play it. The controls are:
A: Jump Mario or Luigi
B: Make Mario or Luigi do a little dance(worthless, but funny nonetheless)
Z: Switch Dance Style
Start/Pause:Do a back flip
Congratulations! You found the fake days of real life, and the fake game of Super-Dee-Duper Mario Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2003, 09:34:26 PM »
Super-Dee-Duper Mario Brothers NES Game

(Will only work in Animal Crossing)
Leave your Gamecube on all day long(12:00 AM to 11:59 PM)on February 30th, with Animal Crossing in it. If you start to move your character on the stroke of midnight,(the date should now be Feb 31st) you will fall in numerous pitfalls. If you mke it to Tom Nook's store(without passing away from the bleeding caused by compound fractures), Nook, or the Nooklets(thats what I call 'em) will reward you with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Bells, and will give you medical care for you injuries sustained by falling in the pitfalls. While recovering, Velma, the Nerdy goat who looks like Velma from Scooby Doo, will come in and rebreak your legs. She will then laugh herself to death(like in Roger Rabbit). Search her rotting carcass to find a key. Go to her house(which will be standing by Nook's store) and open a chest that should be laying on the floor. A little Gyroid will pop out. Set him on the floor in your hose and turn him on. He will start saying the location of Super-Dee-Duper Mario Brothers NES game. Find this area and return to your house and play it. The controls are:
A: Jump Mario or Luigi
B: Make Mario or Luigi do a little dance(worthless, but funny nonetheless)
Z: Switch Dance Style
Start/Pause:Do a back flip
Congratulations! You found the fake days of real life, and the fake game of Super-Dee-Duper Mario Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2003, 10:00:40 PM »
SEARCHING MEMORY BANK...........
SECTION: TMK - FAKE GAME SECRETS.............
RECOVERED 1 FILE(S).........
OPENING.......
---------------------------------

SM64: Beer Cap

First, get 120 Stars and 100 lives from Yoshi. Then, repeatedly drown Mario in the castle moat until all of them are gone. Then, on the Game Over screen, Mario will say "Stop-a torturing me! I'm-a getting out of-a here!". Your SM64 cartridge will sprout jets and fly away. Catch it before it gets out of your house and flies to NOA to tell them of your cruelty, resulting in a 5-year prison term. Then put it back in and restart it. At the face screen, Mario will say "That's-a it! I'm-a gonna kill a-myself!". A tiny chainsaw will come out of the N64 expansion pak slot and saw your SM64 cartridge in half! Tape it back together and restart it. Now Mario will say "Oh-a, forget about it. I-a found another way to solve-a my problems!" Now enter the game and find a Wing Cap box. Instead of a Wing Cap, it will have the Beer Cap. It looks like one of those soda drink hats, but with beer kegs on each side instead of soda cans. Hit L to drink from it. He will get all drunk, start wobbling around, and say nonsensical things and cuss a lot. Then hit L again to make him unzip his pants and start ****ing everywhere like in Conker's Bad Fur Day!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2003, 01:06:46 AM »
HAH
I can remember the Beer Cap better than you, CashCrazed. It didn't go quite like that and nothing was censored.
Unfortunately, I am not sufficiently inspired today, so I cannot add a fake cheat of my own.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2003, 11:15:57 AM »
I put a dot in the word **** before. And I thought up and and added the part about the prison sentence.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2003, 12:05:09 AM »
No, you didn't put a dot in it. It was the less vulgar common term for it.
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2003, 10:47:01 AM »
A real fake cheat:

Nintendo´s official Super Smash Brothers Melee Guide page 123: Cheats

Cheat 26: Play as Mario With FLUDD

In order to do this, you will need to own both SSBM and SMS. Take all shine sprites and beat Bowser. Save on the save memory card as SSBM. Start SSBM and beat adventure mode with MARIO on Very Hard without using continue. Go back to SMS and go back to the airstrip. Talk to the princess who is waiting there. Leave the island. Play SMS and voila!

Sign starts here
Sign ends here
Sign starts here
Sign ends here

Print