Print

Author Topic: Happy Birthday TMK!  (Read 46326 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 06:08:38 PM »
Although this is a day early, I thought I'd revive this before someone else creates an unneeded topic. Anyways...

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY, TMK!

''I am feeling fat, and sassy!''

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 3/23/2005 4:08:55 PM

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 06:12:41 PM »
That was a good move...
Yay, I shaved my head for this occasion. (I'm serious.)

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 06:44:32 PM »
Indeed, that was good foresight. I remembered TMK's birthday to be somewhere in the March 20's, but I couldn't remember exactly. Until now.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2005, 08:44:26 PM »
*moves nintendoexpert89 higher up on list of fav FF members, then start talking to self.  "Let's see.  Should nintendoexpert89 and Nameneko be above or below Deezer?"  </sarcastic evil voice>

Happy Early Birthday TMK.  Thanks for the great site guys, but it's a shame TMK wasn't founded on March 10th.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2005, 09:01:55 PM »
That makes 4 years of regularly going to the site for me.

I first started coming the Summer after its 4th birthday.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 10:19:22 PM »
Oh, March 24th still works, Luigison. It's Mar24, or "Marza," which sounds like "Mars-a," which is probably how Mario would pronounce the name of the planet that we would choose to live on if the choice was his to make (and if he based his choice simply on color and coincidental phonetic similarity).

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of a stretch.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 10:55:19 PM »
"Bravissimo..."

Wasn't it "Piantissimo II" or is he referring to something else...?

I was looking at the dates and saw that the first post was created the 24th of this month, then as I scrolled down the dates started to say the 23rd, then finally, the 25th.... but I remember this my first post here being like months ago.. or like last year or something ----(relative to this thread, BTW).----

"What's-a goin' on here?"

ED___it: Yoshizu, German? SPITZE! A person to speak a bit of German to. I'm in German 1 in school, so... I kinda suck, but oh well. w00t.

Also, I just realized I had 1413 posts! WHAT?! I thought I had like 800, or even less since I hadn't visited this place in weeks. Gah, weird. That averages out for the year to be around 2 posts a day.. hurra.

''THIS IS MY PHONE!
I AM ON THE PHONE!'' ~Jon

Edited by - Trainman on 3/23/2005 9:01:07 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2005, 12:43:50 AM »
TMK's Birthday... is 2 days... before mine. Man, that's freaky! Happy birthday to TMK!

It''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2005, 01:11:18 AM »
Well, a very happy birthday to TMK!  Hopefully, this year will go as well as (or better than) last year (depending on what your opinion was on THIS year).
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2005, 11:51:07 AM »
Il Piantissimo, Trainman.

And yes, a very happy birthday to TMK.

Mine comes in about 13 more days.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 3/24/2005 9:52:11 AM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2005, 03:04:49 PM »

1. "Thanks for visiting, and check back again next year for an even shorter birthday special." &larr; Now that's what I call some quality Deezer humor! Yeah!
  2. Thanks for the birthday 'bag!
  3. That was really nice of you guys to put my message at the top. I appreciate it. ;)
  4. Thank you yet again for answering my questions.
  5. Sapphira, that was a totally cool drawing you made! Thank you thank you thank you!! ^_^
  6. In response to David: It has been a very long time since I've had any sort of communication with you, and I couldn't think of a question to ask you at first. But then I remembered that I didn't know if you would be going to E3, so I wanted to ask you about that&mdash;in a non-boring fashion. That's weird the pickup part came in. As for the pink interior, I just found it funny for one, but pink is also sort of the color that I would "associate" with you because I sent you that Kirby thing.
  7. Luigison, get to work!
  8. After Sapph's drawing, MEGA&szlig;&yen;TE's response to Yoshisaurus Rex was my favorite part of that mailbag. It was super interesting, and I learned something important from it.
  9. Why are paragraphs in the mailbag separated by only one carriage return (or line break) now?

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2005, 03:04:55 PM »

Edited by - WaToaD on 3/24/2005 1:20:20 PM

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2005, 04:18:46 PM »
Yes, I believe that letter was my stupidest and most interesting one yet.  And who woulda thunk that MB's name had so much significance?  Wow.  I liked the part where Deezer said he wanted infinite knowledge and infinite wealth, and then acted liked it was not that big a deal.

Leroy Wells: Can ya dig it?!?!

EDIT: Happy Birthday Tea Im Kay!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/24/2005 2:21:53 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2005, 10:09:24 PM »
I would get to work, but there's so much to do I don't know where to start.

Nice posts Watoad.  Here's another one.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2005, 10:17:13 PM »
> Why are paragraphs in the mailbag separated by only one carriage return (or line break) now?

Space efficiency.  Some people format their letters really terribly, so I try to normalize them to some extent.

Print