Print

Author Topic: HTML should always be on  (Read 5363 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2003, 03:30:47 PM »
No one ever tells me to shut up! *turns Trainman to stone* *Trainman then crumbles* You're next Meowrio. Since Meowrio is a cat. *puts Meowrio to sleep* *throws Meowrio's body into a lion cage who eat the cat to the bone* That's the end of them.

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! I like saying YAY!!! YAY! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!

I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2003, 03:35:13 PM »
Yes yes yes! Trainman, you are absolutely correct! I was in a bad mood that day because I had to go to School the next day. Well I did it. Now I hate it already. My lunch table is awful because most of my friends are in a diffferent lunch period. Oh well. But I would've been on, but my sister is monopolising the computer with the instant messanger. I couldn't go on last night as she was on from 4PM-1AM. Anyway, Sadib100, go home and rethink your outlook on life you pathetic person. I''m off now as I dislike you very much.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2003, 04:35:19 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA, I am a good guesser, eh? Meowrio, if you could come to the chatroom, I need to talk to you about something. I appreciate it!

Oh and Sadib, no one EVER tells you to shut up? Well, I just did, so get over it. With you being your mean self, expect nastier comments from people when you are in higher grades. You'll know what I mean when you hit 7th grade and up. Your failed attempt to make a comeback just angers and disgusts me. I don't think a lion would eat a cat anytime soon, also. Unless that you know they're related to each other. I don't think your bright enough to put a needle in a cat to put it asleep.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2003, 05:01:39 PM »
I'm in 7th grade! I started school when I was 3. Prepare to die! *kills Trainman and Meowrio for offending me*

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2003, 05:08:49 PM »
Meowrio sure is mean to- WAIT A MINUTE! OH MY GOD, MEOWRIO LIKES SADIB!  Ahahahahahaha!  All the signs of friendship are showing.  Sorry for blowing your cover, Meowrio.^_~

The prior message was a joke...

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2003, 06:00:11 PM »
Blech! That had better be a joke! I despise him! I would never befriend a dirtbag of his notoriety! And Sadib100, I think it's pretty sad, (Ha! Great pun!) that you can't come up with anything better than *Kills person*. You must be really bad at comebacks. Weirdo.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2003, 09:51:06 PM »
Offend you my BUTT! I didn't offend you. Shut up, wow. Better than *Kills member* How in the heck did you get to 7th grade when you were a eleven? I don't believe it. I don't think your trash talking mouth and uneducated comments to people would promote you, let alone DEMOTE you, to a higher grade. Here's one. Do you know what "demote" means? If you're SO smart then answer it for me please.

Oh and by the way Morondib100, thanks for screwing up the chatroom AGAIN and cussing at it.

Markio, what are you talking about? There will NEVER be a friendship between Meowrio and Sadib. I hope that was a joke.

I don't know. Maybe his brothers type these dumb messages for him or something? Maybe it's not him at all, but his brothers must play a part in this. I can't believe and underage 11 year old is trying to over power someone way over his age limit. Sadib, you're a little too low in the "people" I guess I should say chain to be mouthing off to people.

Why in THE HECK is a mere eleven year old bossing us around? Let's demonstrate our power unto him. i.e. ban him, hint, hint. I can't believe this eleven year old is telling us what to do and running our lives. I wonder if his parents care or if he's like this in school. If so, his parents obviously don't care or they would do something about it, and he must be friends with the punks if he can't show respect to a 13 year old , let alone a 16 year old and up.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Edited by - Trainman on 9/4/2003 9:05:55 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print