Print

Author Topic: TMK's Instant Messaging  (Read 21544 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2003, 07:48:34 PM »
It seems like everybody at the forums hates us because jon made a chatroom and that Meowrio and I are there.

I do NOT know why people are STILL bashing jon after he yayed for ONE night. People like Big Boo still don't like jon for that.

I ESPECIALLY DO NOT like that comment from Big Boo that says, "I do not want to go to the chatroom simply because it is promoted by jon and his cronies, Markio, Meowrio, and Trainman."

Can you folks not tell that jon has straightened up? Just because we are mods and have to be there to keep order, doesn't mean we're jerks.

As I've said numerous times before, we would never abandon the forums. It seems like everyone at the forums HATES us just because jon made a chatroom to say he was sorry about the yays and that we are there, ESPECIALLY The Big Boo.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2003, 07:51:08 PM »
Nope. There's nothing there. Complete nothingness above the "Powered by..." junk.  And I've waited a while (multi-tasking, of course), to see if it *was* loading, but, as I knew would happen, nothing.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2003, 07:59:34 PM »
Sapphira, I would reccomend that you only have two windows up at a time while loading, including the chatroom of course.

Just wait a while.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2003, 10:14:37 AM »
I'm in there if anyone that can come will come.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2003, 03:27:38 PM »
Well, it's like the chatroom is a failure.
Only Jon, Meworio, and I are in there. Only a few people from the forums are there; just a few times though. Don't starrt screaming at me to tell me you don't have Java.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2003, 08:20:31 PM »
jon, I think we should try a different tactic to get people to come. I don't think anyone would want to come considering everyone HATES us for trying to set up a chatroom. Although you apoligized for the yays, everyone still bashes you for doing it and won't come. Then since Meowrio and I are mods there everyone thinks we're mean. Have Meowrio and I ever been mean to anyone? (With the exception of marioguy aka. sadib100) jon only yayed for one night and stopped, but people still are at his throat.

I understand that some people can't come on because of some kind of technical difficulty, but I am talking to the people who don't like Meowrio, jon, and me just because of a chatroom.
I'm betting that people think we have totally abandon the forums. But, we would never abandon them, as I have said for the millionth time. We post frequently, in fact.

Edited by - Trainman on 8/24/2003 7:24:50 PM

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2003, 10:44:48 PM »
People are still mad at me? Heh. Weird.

I guess if you cant get into the chatroom, then Im afraid Im going to have to let you go. I never made the chatroom and the people who made it suck because they dont have an FAQs page. Only a chatroom for help that screws up everything and.....well.......

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2003, 06:32:33 PM »
I'm in the chatroom if anybody would like to come.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2003, 07:02:58 PM »
You know what? Forget the chatroom!!!!! I'm sick of Sadib100 sending my viruses through your chatroom. Nobody gos there, it's boring without anyone, and I'm sick of you always saying "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh" all the time, Jon!!!!! I'm only going there if someone I know is there, likke Meowrio, or someone else from here. I'm sick of this!

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2003, 07:04:29 PM »
You know what? Forget the chatroom!!!!! I'm sick of Sadib100 sending my viruses through your chatroom. Nobody gos there, it's boring without anyone, and I'm sick of you always saying "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh" all the time, Jon!!!!! I'm only going there if someone I know is there, like Meowrio, or someone else from here. I'm sick of this!

« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2003, 08:08:01 PM »
Oh well if you leave. Yay! Uhhhhhh....

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2003, 05:40:10 PM »
David, was that really you at the chatroom? I'm thinking Sadib just typed in that name and started talking. David, I think you would know if you came to the chatroom or not. Unless that giant fish Deezer smacked you with gave you amnesia.

Thanks.

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2003, 09:08:10 AM »
I can make a chat room, if someone wants me to.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2003, 11:15:35 AM »
Sure, if it works!

« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2003, 02:30:46 PM »
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print