Print

Author Topic: Deezer- New (old) system info  (Read 2944 times)

« on: August 14, 2000, 02:29:50 PM »
Deezer- In case you haven't been following the SMW Arcade string on the Game Help MB, I have been searching for information on an old Nintendo arcade machine, the Nintendo Super System.  One Mario game was designed for it that I am aware of.  I only have bits and pieces of info at the moment, but I am finding out more all the time.

Would you be interested in including this information on the Mario game on TMK?

Also, sorry about never sending the animated gifs I promised awhile back... I just turned 16 (legal driving age in my state), and well, you probably understand all about _that_ ; ) My most sincere apologies!
<Hinopio shudders away in shame>
Someone set up us the bomb!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2000, 09:05:32 PM »
Sure. If you can give me some info, I'll try to use it.

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2000, 09:19:24 PM »
To Deezer also: I also remember reading about an arcade game called "Return of the Mario Bros." I don't really have very much info on it other than it was a more complex version of Mario Bros. with more levels and graphics, but list it if you wish.
______
Notice to the general public: "Return of the Mario Bros." was mentioned earlier by me in the topic "Super Mario World Arcade" of the "Game Help" board. However, I referred to it as Vs. Mario Bros. by accident until I corrected myself on a later reply.
Woohoo.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2000, 04:43:25 AM »
Deez has had info on "Return of Mario Bros." for ages. I think it's in the Japan-only section...

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Ralph Wiggum "I bent my wookie!"
Wolverine "This is... a big round room!"
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2000, 08:12:09 PM »
Oops... my mistake. I just looked in the arcade section. (Hits head on desk)
Woohoo.

Print