Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 330045 times)

« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2006, 04:35:28 PM »
that's true, give up on this topic.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2006, 12:35:16 AM »
So he's really, officially banned? What took so long?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2006, 11:15:35 AM »
Wowwie.
Any way, I'm back.
And Khold,
you'll always have a special place in my heart.
*In pain, holding onto chest*
Oop! There it is.
HEART ATTACK!
Most Wishy-Washy

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2006, 01:59:16 AM »
I'll be back from San Diego on the 26th, and I'll probably get a few posts in while I'm there. I'll be absent from the chatroom entirely.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2006, 01:44:31 PM »
Well, I was wondering where Khold went, and now I know................

I'm gonna miss her. She was an awesome member of a wonderful site.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2006, 02:27:03 PM »
Yes, I'd at least like to know why she left.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2006, 08:15:55 PM »
Well, she said she had something in her life she had to get away from. Since that involved not coming to the forums, I certainly hope she wasn't being harrassed by a member or something. Or something else involving the internet. Who knows?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2006, 09:50:15 PM »
Well, I am leaving Saturday for a week. I am going to Central Americal for mission work. I thinik it should be a great time. There is no computer access there, therefore I will be absent from both the forums and #tmk.

I am sorry, and I know that none of you will know what to do without me. But alas.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2006, 02:53:38 AM »
Well, I've returned from my trip, which most of you (those involved in the chatroom, anyway) are probably already aware of--and aware of details from the trip itself. I'll get to that sometime (on the forums, I mean), hopefully pretty soon.
~~

As for Khold... I have a sick feeling that I had something to do with this, but I'm not exactly sure.
Shortly before she posted this, she came to me dealing with a personal matter. I gave her some advice, which I warned her she would not like. She became extremely upset with me, even though I tried very compassionately to explain it. She seemed to misunderstand and/or ignore pretty much everything I explained, and told me "goodbye forever." I was able to rationalize with her, but she was still very upset and said she just wanted to be alone and to think.

Somewhere in between this time, she made that post. The post seems related to this incident--either our conversation or the personal matter itself, or some combination of both. I won't go into any more detail than this, but please pray for her.

I feel like I have a way of doing this to people... :/
~~

Good for you! Have a safe and great trip, Koop!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 01:24:38 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2006, 03:06:17 AM »
You Fiend!!Thanks to you,we've probably lost a great female member in our community!Hrrrrrrrrm,i'm sorry I said that,mabye I'm not the right person to complain sinse I'm not so......Important.But I know one thing..I'm not very fond of you anymore!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2006, 03:18:42 AM »
... ... ......

Why do I even say anything anymore?
What you said was really uncalled for. I'm upset about this whole incident enough, myself. Do you really think I'm some sort of cold-hearted monster? Yelling at someone isn't going to make things any better, only make the target hurt or angry.

Maybe I should leave, too. I've been seriously debating that for a while. The only reason I haven't left is because I'm compelled to maintain my duty here, and because of the small few people here who make it worthwhile. That's still why I debate it at this moment.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2006, 04:46:19 AM »
I think that Sapph is right. I don't really think this place is as much as it once was when it still had those good members. I think believe Sapph is getting really tired of this place for certain reasons like a lot of people can get away with some of those words we at one time couldn't say, er, well, we still shouldn't, I hate saying this but I think this forum isn't going "higher" at this time, I think the redesign might have attracted some of these members but that's not the staff's fault. At one time I actually deleted the Fungi Forums from my favorites just because I was getting tired of it and I still do! So, I can't say this is the place I spend my most time in anymore, but these members are really dragging my liking to this place.

Sorry, if that was rude in any way.
(Oh yeah, we do still need you Sapph, I think we'd all appreciate that you could stick around when you could.)

Another thing is that I'm kind of upset that Khold left, from the sounds of things, maybe I don't want to know, but I'm not sure, but Khold was one of the good "newer" members, which, even I know I lacked, but it was always good to see any of her posts around.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:51:49 AM by Bigluigifan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2006, 09:16:11 AM »
How ironic Sushieboy, you said something to sapphira, and it came very close to applying to you as well....
You should really think before you speak.  Anyway, I didn't even know kho|d very much, but what I did know of her was a really nice person. I will surely miss her :(.

« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2006, 10:56:03 AM »
Please don't go, Saph! There are still members here who appreciate you and the other mods.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2006, 06:59:51 PM »
Never in all my years on the internet have I ever seen such a heart-wrenching moment as this. I remember viewing these boards all the time back before the redesign, and man, how I wished I would've joined sooner. It really gets to ya whan you see a message board get chnged for the worse right after you've joined even though you've already seen it in it's heyday back when you never even considered joining. I wish I could do something for this board as great as those users who once came here all those years ago, just to prove my concern. *kneels*

Print