Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 329496 times)

« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2006, 09:55:43 PM »
I'm going away in about...A FEW MINUTES! But I'm trying to get a few post in before I go. See you all in a few days!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #241 on: August 16, 2006, 11:04:36 AM »
Okay, to all.

I will be away from the forums for a while.
I do not know how long.
I do not know when I will come back.

I just decided that I need a vacation from the Fungi Forums, as I do not have anything else to say.

As for the sims 2 tmk blowout, that will be postponed. Just for a while. WHen I come back.

As for my stories, they as well be postponed.

You guys and gals have been great to me, but I guess it was my time to move on!

See you guys in a few years!

-Dude677

P.S-You can find me on the GameSpy forums with the same name.

Hope to see you soon!

Oh yeah. You might see my name pop up once in a while.
*wink*
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2006, 12:28:45 AM »
Noo! *sniff*

We're losing all of the good members... I hope you can come back soon, and I can understand what you're going through perfectly. Taking a vacation of TMK will probably help greatly, and I hope you come back soon, dude; as well as the 676 other dudes.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2006, 11:25:01 AM »
School starts for me this coming week.  At the same time, I'm moving, which means transferring the computer which will definitely mean no computer time this next week.  After that, I'll be well into my junior year of high school, the year that supposedly matters most.  I think I plan on not coming here during school, since the stress of living a real life and an internet life is often too much for me, especially with homework.  I may come on the weekends, but that may vary.  Mostly on Saturdays, I think, dunno about Sundays.  I'm not leaving this instant, but in a few days.  So early goodbye. :/
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #244 on: August 19, 2006, 11:46:52 AM »
Saying this ahead of time, I will be gone Monday through Wednesday. I'm going to be in New York looking at colleges.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #245 on: August 19, 2006, 07:45:44 PM »
I'm not exactly leaving, but it finally dawned on me how sucky the topics are getting. With high school all going on, I won't post as often as usual (i.e., I won't waste time on topics not worth wasting time on). I'll still be a regular in #tmk, which doesn't mean I want my numerous crowds of fans following me there, but if you need me immediately that's the first place you look. Sighhhh... So I'm not gone, but I won't be around as often.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #246 on: August 19, 2006, 09:55:31 PM »
Welcome to high school, and the fun of having no time to yourself.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Jman

• Score
« Reply #247 on: August 29, 2006, 07:27:22 AM »
I'm going to be taking a leave of absence as well.  I'm just not as much as a forum user as I was before, and plus add up with that the fact that I'm going to be a senior in high school, so I'm really going to need to focus.  Don't worry, I'll still stop by, but mostly just to update "Revenge of Luigi."  So, until we meet again, see you guys later.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2006, 06:02:15 PM »
I'm gonna be gone for a few weeks to work on Project: CMW1.AV-F. Who's on the project:

SMW Fan
Skyotic
Man 97
bobmanperson (me)

Once I'm back, I'll send everyone the download link so everybody can play it.
Bye!
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2006, 07:13:08 PM »
Heh. Nice name. It's ok, I know you try to be as cool as me. :P

No really though. What type of game is this going to be? (if you're still here)

« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2006, 04:06:40 PM »
Check out the topic here.

It's a deathmatch game where you try to stomp on as many Marios as you can (or whatever the goal of the mode you chose is). The best part is that there is a level editor so you can make your own levels.

« Reply #251 on: October 03, 2006, 03:31:10 PM »
I'm going to be gone for a while.
I need some time to think.
Last night, at exactly 8:52 PM CTZ, a wave of chaos struck 72dpiarmy, one of the first forums I joined.
Here's what happened.
I finally cracked. I was tired of the n00bs and spammers and little kids trashing everyone's thinking space. So... I did what I would normally do. But this time, I went too far. I performed a psychological test on the "bad" members, to try to make them "good". I pretended to leave (I was a mod, and one of the best members on the forum). I was thinking that this would make the bad members think about what the true cost of their n00bishness led too, and hopefully, that would make them good members. However, after that, Florian Hufsky, the administrator of the forum snapped. He posted a message that said:

Quote from: Florian Hufsky
All you noobs, spammers, thread hijacks, and kids finally did it:
not only did i loose my confidence in humanity,
i also think you deserve to taste some of your own"awesomeness".
have fun
wreak havoc
oh by the way: i don't give a crap. not anymore.
--------
probably i should tell you why:
all you people with your annyong oversized signatures
or blinking and flashing avatars
all you kids with your darn senseless "LOL ME ARE SO (00L 1 CAN POST TO RAIZE ME POSTC00NT!"
all your "OMG I HIJACK THIS THREAD JUST BECAUSE I'M A MORON!"
all of this
just
ticks
me
off.
i can't stand it anymore.
but now i don't care. not any longer. i leave it to you. get sane or create a huge mess. whatever.
wiki-like anarchy. here we come.

Original post: http://forum.72dpiarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=1091 (warning: language).
This was caused by me, all because of my psychological test.
I need some time to think.
I will come back to this forum. It could be next week, it could be next year. But I don't know when.
I just need some time to think...

I would like to say goodbye to everybody. I might not come back. But, there's a pretty good chance that I will. Someday.

~cantthinkofaname
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 04:11:46 PM by cantthinkofaname »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #252 on: October 03, 2006, 04:20:57 PM »
Man, that's crazy.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #253 on: October 03, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
Okay, I just got a message from the current admin (Two52). Appearantly, it wasn't my fault. I don't need any time to think, as I didn't do anything! I'm here to stay.

« Reply #254 on: October 03, 2006, 05:49:15 PM »
Mad spamming. But you're staying!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print