Print

Author Topic: New Forum Layout Suggestion  (Read 3081 times)

« on: January 13, 2005, 08:10:16 PM »
I don't know if you probably know, (but you probably do with all this web surfing) but I think that it would be a great idea if you maybe change the forum layout a bit. I was thinking this forum is a bit...blech. Maybe you would consider an Invision Power Board format. With this, you can do many things that would make the forums more attractive and far easier to navigate. For example, each topic has a small marker next to it that takes you to the first message after logging of, making it easier to see new replies without having to go through the entire topic to get there. Anyways, I just thought you might want to consider it. Probably with your busy schedules, you could maybe ask for other for designs to adorn it with. Please consider it and good luck with all your other stuff.

A site you might consider observing:
www.sonikku.com/forums

You might already know this site (maybe).

Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 09:12:01 PM »
Hasn't this been discussed already? Something to do with the software provider?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 09:30:26 PM »
This board puts the "chool" in "old-school."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 08:39:10 PM »
This forum is ridiculously easy to navigate.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 10:48:20 PM »
For someone who just joined the forums, you sure do have a lot of gut to come in here and suggest changing things to your own preferences.  Not only is it relatively easy to navigate around the forums, but its colors don't destroy your retina like in your "model forum".

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Edited by - Nameneko on 1/14/2005 8:49:23 PM
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2005, 11:35:01 AM »
Yes, I realized it about two days ago. I'm sorry and hope you'll forgive me.

Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2005, 12:55:25 PM »
We forgive you (at least, I do).  But I kind of agree with wanting to change the forums a little.  They are pretty easy to navigate but sometimes I wish there was a faster way for some things.  However most of it is pretty good (chool :)).

Mario and Sonic will clash soon?  Are you making things up or is this another infamous internet rumor?

"Great. Just great. Now I look like the huge, mighty king of guys who talks to posters!!"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2005, 07:10:26 PM »
More like uninfamous, to me. I have no problem whatsoever with this forum. In fact, I can't think of anything that I would want more from it.

Print