Print

Author Topic: TMK @ E3  (Read 75219 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #270 on: April 20, 2005, 11:07:27 PM »
The most recent interview I read said they had not desided if they were going to show the Revolution itself, demos, or what.

Edited by - Luigison on 4/20/2005 10:35:34 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #271 on: April 21, 2005, 12:52:31 AM »
<Deezer> Chup requested a pass

<Chupperson> Like, I requested my pass.

<Chupperson> ^

<Watoad-5min> From whom?

<Chupperson> GameSpy

<Chupperson> or IGN, whatever

<Deezer> MB requested a pass but it is unsure if his will go towards TBC or TMK

<Watoad-5min> Really? What? I don't follow.

<Watoad-5min> Why only Chup and MB?

<Deezer> We only get 2

<Watoad-5min> . . . oh.

<Watoad-5min> One for each site or something?

<Deezer> 2 for TMK

<Watoad-5min> And that's the end of the line?

<Deezer> yep

<Watoad-5min> Dang.

<Chupperson> no NinDB?

<Watoad-5min> So what about you, Deez?

<Deezer> I'm not going

<Watoad-5min> Will you even come to LA?

<Watoad-5min> DANG.

<Watoad-5min> STINKO.

. . .

<Deezer> Sapph's not going

. . .

<MegaByte-away> Sapph is not coming again?

<Sapphira> nope :/

<MegaByte-away> what's the reason this time?

<Sapphira> too many other things in the way now....and it's so last minute :/

;__;

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #272 on: April 23, 2005, 01:04:39 AM »
The latest: Through TBC and TMK, we were able to get 4 passes. The E3 crew consists of MB, MB's friend, Chupperson, and Lizard Dude.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #273 on: April 23, 2005, 08:19:30 AM »
*starts looking nervous*

Um, Luigison, would you feel like coming down to LA for a few days next month? It looks like we're heading back to square one, where I'm sitting in the hotel room all day by myself . . .

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #274 on: April 23, 2005, 11:33:50 AM »
Yes.  I really want to go to E3, but will spend a few days with you guys regardless if that's okay with everyone else?  (Have I wrongly assumed that MB's "friend" is a guy?)

I hope they get more tickets and pick you and I to go, but I can't argue.  Deezer and MB can pick who ever they want to go.  LD is a good pick since he actually works on TMK.  I do not.  (He also has the inside scoop since he chats more than you and I.)  I am sorry to hear that Deezer and Sapph can't/won't go.  Even if they/we don't get more tickets, there's always next year.

Even if we (Watoad and I) don't go to E3, maybe we could perform some function on the trip.  I could loan those with tickets my DVD video cam and digital cam (if they don't have any), and you could use your laptop to upload the pictures and video to TMK, FF, or some other site/page for TMK fans and FF members to see what they/we would be missing.  My car may also be usefull, but mass transit is best for getting to downtown/E3.

Edited by - Luigison on 4/23/2005 11:06:48 AM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #275 on: April 23, 2005, 11:48:41 AM »
Also, my friend doesn't want to go every day (maybe only one day), so his pass will be available.  We also have the Nindb and Media pass routes to pursue, so do not despair.

« Reply #276 on: May 05, 2005, 01:15:17 PM »
Now that we know specifically who is going and specifically what time every arrival and departure is, we should make a better plan about meeting up and decide who is bringing what in terms of gaming systems and computer hardware.

Everyone who has a DS, of course bring it. Is there any need for a GBA?

“Using the Semicolon can sometimes be a tricky proposition from a syntactical perspective!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2005, 09:09:43 PM »
Yeah, in case we want to play GBA multiplayer games.

Should I bother to bring any consoles?

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2005, 09:27:40 PM »
I know I'm bringing my 'Cube.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2005, 10:17:44 PM »
Which GBA games would we be playing, is what I meant. If there is no possibility of playing one, I don't really want to worry about the ol' GBA.

“Using the Semicolon can sometimes be a tricky proposition from a syntactical perspective!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #280 on: May 06, 2005, 07:25:42 PM »
I'd play a couple rounds of MKSC multiplayer, or something.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #281 on: May 06, 2005, 09:19:11 PM »
Why do I keep coming to this thread?  It's like watching a soap opera: you do it to make yourself feel bad, or else you have nothing better to do.

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #282 on: May 06, 2005, 10:28:26 PM »
Wait, am I being ignored? I'm going to e3 too, you know... just not via a Gamespy pass!

I'll bring stuff. I'll have to try to bug you guys on Wednesday night or so, as I will be tied up on Thursday night...

Edited by - DavidDayton on 5/6/2005 9:29:53 PM
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #283 on: May 06, 2005, 10:29:28 PM »
I won't be there all week, but since I will be driving I can bring consoles, games, and a second tv if needed.  I hadn't planned on it, but is it worth it to bring a PS2 and possible DDR matts?

How long I stay depends will in part depend on if there is somewhere, other than my car, to stay the night.  I have a meeting on Wednesday, so the most I can stay is Thursday thru Saturday.  (I need to read through this thread to see who all is coming and what the room number(s) is/are.)

The battery on my laptop is dead.  Will Watoad bring his.  Does anyones laptop have a CD or DVD burner.  It would be great if we could all have copies of the pics and videos we make.  I'd also like to hear you guys video game music collection.  I can bring my miniDVD camcorder/digital camera, cheap 2M digital cam, cell phone cam, etc.  Should I bring the tripod?

I hope to work at GameStop this summer and have playNintendo.com up and running to increase my likelyhood of getting an E3 ticket next year.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #284 on: May 06, 2005, 11:18:33 PM »
David. Dayton. Posted.

AAH, I've gotta get to bed!! Well, it's another "later," then. I'll post again A-QuAP! (That's "As Quickly As Possible" made to sound like something Homestar might say. :P)

Print