Print

Author Topic: dr_sh0ws  (Read 17315 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2006, 09:18:22 AM »
I remember, some time ago, I got a rather distasteful email from someone, before I joined TMK. The emailer's name was similar to a TMK member's, although i forget what it was now.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 09:20:44 AM by Glorb »
every

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2006, 10:07:48 AM »
I really saw my brother. Hes not very smart either. He can't spell, he's horrible at math, and he's flat out immature. He's been to jail and back, and he never knew how to spell apologize. I don't think it's my younger cousin because she doesn't know how to spell "what" she's only 2 years old.I'm telling you, it's my brother.

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2006, 10:24:21 AM »
It's funny how were not even halfway through the year and already we have some trolls screwing around with us.

Reminds me of the Marioguy days...
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2006, 03:12:25 PM »
I think he should stay. I mean, would if he really is innocent? We would all feel guilty. Besides, as long as the emails stops anyway, there's no need to go on, right?

My vote is for him staying.

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2006, 07:01:14 PM »
Well, I just got an email from Martini's brother, saying that he did it. Though I'm not 100% sure that we have caught the suspect red handed, I don't think I'll be getting anymore dirty emails.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2006, 09:35:33 AM »
Well, my mom told him to write that because he was caught sending those E-mails. Now my mom watches over him like a hawk on the computer. So they should stop now.

Print