Print

Author Topic: story behind your name?  (Read 22080 times)

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2005, 10:06:34 PM »

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 10/6/2005 9:08:34 PM

"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2005, 10:13:47 PM »
It's been done many times.  I think this is the most recent.

Edited by - LuigisOn on 10/6/2005 9:15:01 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2005, 10:14:08 PM »
it's my aol sn, & my nickname is yoshi. but the justin part is really stupid, so don't ask. & by the way, i'm a girl, so please don't call me justin.

ducky go down de hole!
ducky go down de hole!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2005, 10:46:45 PM »

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2005, 10:52:39 PM »
I used to go by the screename "a guy" until Sadib had to be a troll and made a topic claiming my account was just him under a different name. So I requested a name change and I just used some random line from that Ludacris song.

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2005, 02:24:17 PM »
At the time, I was playing PM: TTYD like crazy. I wanted my name to be from the game itself, but I didn't want it to be PaperMario. So I did Luigi instead. He is my favorite character, after all.

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 10/8/2005 6:33:40 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2005, 03:09:22 PM »
Before I meant there wasn't an age limit in the mailbag, so I had to wait until I was 13 to be in the forums. I should have resphrased this a long time ago.

You''re all my FFFFs. My Freakin'' Fungi Forum Friends!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2005, 03:37:47 PM »
There's already a PaperMario anyway.

You''re all my FFFFs. My Freakin'' Fungi Forum Friends!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2005, 05:31:16 PM »
PaperMario joined after PaperLuigi though.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2005, 06:06:41 PM »
When I registered, I typed "Markio" under "username", and the rest is history as they say.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2005, 08:45:19 PM »
I had been playing SMS a lot, and when I was bored I liked to bug all the Toads.  So, I was jumping on the head of the blue toad (the one by the light house) and noticed he was the more unique Toad,  plus I liked the color blue.  So I was web surfing one day, came upon this site where i thought it would be fun to join, and just began calling myself "The Blue Toad"
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2005, 10:36:33 PM »
I needed money.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2005, 08:18:46 AM »
My username is Glorb because I always put that on videogame high-score tables that didn't just allow three letters. Then it would be POO or PEE or COW or something. Actually, Glorb is an acronym for Galvanized Lithium Orbitational Robot Buddy.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2005, 10:32:45 AM »
My real name is Aaron and when I was typing my name, I accidentally typed m instead of n and I figured leave it like that. I was 11 when I started this name on AOL. Real stupid, huh?

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2005, 10:33:40 AM »
I also watch anime. I already knew that Latias Dita was a girl. I also like Vandread.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

Print