Print

Author Topic: I AM BACK!!!  (Read 2212 times)

« on: January 13, 2001, 01:40:44 PM »
I'M BACK!! Yeah! And apparently, no one noted that I wasn't here. Hey what's wrong with you people??
What happened (if anyone cares) is that we (I mean, "me and my family") used to have Internet as a promo. And that promo ended in 31/12/2000, and that is, 12/31/2000 for you. So I don't have Internet anymore, BUT... now we have another promo, BUT it will run out on a couple of weeks, so I... I... snif... I won't be here for a while.
Well, bad news, good news. The good news are: You´ll can enjoy me for 2 whole weeks! yes!

And that's not all. Did you guys know?, one can live without Internet. It's easy. It's cheaper. I went to the swimming pool with a friend of I, and I jumped off a board at 6 meters onto the water!! (was that right? i don't think so). I'm doing a progress in pokémon by now (I catched a dugtrio on level 31!!). Yes. Living without Internet was easy.
The hard, pals, was living without you. :´-)

Oooohhh... Well, after that very sentimental moment I'll tell you, it wasn't THAT hard, (it was easy actually), but, you know, I wanted to read what happened with my postings, and the Mr. Face one (I just love it!). And I really enjoy these Fungi Forums. And, I also want to make my English teacher even more prouded of me.

"And remember: I know WHO you ARE, WHERE you LIVE, and MAYBE I am going to KILL you, because, now, I am the QuoteMan" <-- (This will be my quote--Now I love quoting!)
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2001, 04:15:33 AM »
Your "quote" is just SPAM! Besides, we only want people who visit regularly, don't we Deezer? See ya! ;-)

Edited by - number1 on 1/16/2001 2:16:20 AM
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2001, 05:43:13 PM »
What are you talking about?  Sanctus is frickin' awesome!  I have always wondered if you could use an ISP like AOL just for the free 1 month trial period and walk away scot-free...  guess it works.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2001, 02:13:21 PM »
Are you kidding? Here, there are Internet promos all around you. Companies give you, er, 1 month of free Internet just for buying something, or even TOTALLY free, just for testing. Man, do you live in Africa? I mean I'm on the Third World, and I have these things! Don't you?
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

Print