Print

Author Topic: How to get your pic on another site, to get it on TMK  (Read 3491 times)

« on: September 20, 2005, 03:44:42 PM »
Well, I've got the how to get a picture of something on TMK, but I want to get my pic on the internet so I can post it on TMK.  I think this is the right time for me to learn this because, most of you have witnessed the way I act, and know me ok.  So I think the only way you can fully know me now, is for me to get a pic of myself on one of those pic threads.  Do any of you know how?  I know probably all the mods do.

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 04:02:41 PM »
There's hosts you can pay to publish things, but otherwise, there's Geocities and Freewebs. Freewebs isn't as trustworthy, but you've got better bandwidth there. Also, you can upload 5 things at a time to the perpetually bandwidth-starved Geocities, and only one to Freewebs.

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 05:32:46 PM »
Use ImageShack for hosting images. You can upload anything you want there, and they give you a link back to it instantly.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 9/20/2005 4:32:54 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 05:40:28 PM »

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger

Edited by - superstarMASIAH on 9/21/2005 4:42:15 PM

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 05:44:43 PM »
YAY YAY YAY!  Friggen sweet!  I finally did it, I've got one of the old pictures in my house on the internet!  Well, this is who that is.  It's an old picture of my grandfather during World War 2.  I cant beleive I did it, thank you Cash!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 10:24:50 PM »
I always forget how useful ImageShack is. Truth is, I've never used it.

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 12:57:20 PM »
....Wait, ImageShack can host things other than pictures?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 02:01:20 PM »
Technically, if you renamed the extension on any file to one they accept, I guess you could put anything there as long as it's under 1 MB.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2005, 02:12:40 AM »
w00t, WWII grandpa pics.

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 04:27:21 PM »
Heh, well, it was the closest picture to my PC desk.  It kind of reminds me of "The final cut", except for the fact that he is still alive...

Print