Print

Author Topic: Halloween Costumes?  (Read 12961 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2005, 07:16:33 PM »
5. A magician.
6. A White Mage from FF.
7. Myself
8. Fox (I threw up and my vomit was Green!)
9.-10. Skipped
11. Van Helsing (Okay, not really. I just wore all black.
12. Planning to be Mario

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2005, 12:30:02 AM »
Requesting permission to reveal Zero . . .

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2005, 05:47:11 PM »
This year for halloween, I'm dressing up as Mario. I'm retired from trick or treating, but I'm still going to dress up for the love of halloween.
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2005, 01:53:36 PM »
You mustn't! It isn't complete!

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2005, 04:03:07 PM »
How can you not resist free candy? Unless you're counting carbs or whatever.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2005, 05:26:04 PM »
. . . okay, fine.

Well, anyway, this is the Zero that Chup was talking about:

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2005, 09:08:55 PM »
That's a Mega Man character isn't it!  But I don't remember him from MM Aniversary (just a game store).  Is he in the X games?

Tonight at my Exploring Music class (the history of composers and such) our teacher talked about how one year the class fell on the same night of halloween, and these two guys came in as Beethoven and Mozart and then had her guess what they were.  That sounds too funny.  I should dress up as Elton John.

I've never gone trick or treating before because my parents didn't want me to (for reasons you can probably imagine), but if I ever did dress up I might be...

* Raccoon Mario
* Sonic
* Yoshi
* A ninja turtle
* Bugs Bunny or Elmer Fudd
* A cool looking robot of some kind
* Gonzo from the Muppets
* Bill Gates
* Lizard Dude or Chupperson (I'd get all the candy AND all the girls)
* Conan O'Brien
* Strong Bad (if I knew about him when I was younger)
* Pedro with the wig or a liger (again if I knew about him)
* Garfield
* some muscular guy
* an NES
* Dilbert

I wonder why Nintendo has never made any costumes of their characters.  Excuse me for this wtd question but does Japan celebrate halloween?

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/28/2005 6:35:19 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 01:28:12 AM »
Not officially, no. Actually, probably not at all, but everyone from there whom I've met knows about it; Harowin (&#12495;&#12525;&#12454;&#12451;&#12531;) is an official word in their language.

Interestingly, however, the Tanabata (&#19971;&#22805;) festival&mdash;which is celebrated throughout the country&mdash;is sort of like Halloween in the city at which I was staying, and nowhere else. I took a brief (and jerky) video of the cooler-than-"trick-or-treat" event while I was there. (It occurs on the seventh day of the seventh month (July 7th).)

EDIT: The seventh month is spelled "July," not "June." Weird. The l, y, n, and e keys aren't even close to each other. I mean, I'm weird.

Edited by - WaToaD on 10/28/2005 12:34:04 AM

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 04:42:43 AM »
not dressing up. unprepared :'(

list: princess
genie
jasmine(one of the coolest)
rose patel(younger)
gypsy
cinderella
elvira

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2005, 09:20:18 AM »
Watoad: If I had high-speed I would watch that video.

Wait a second!  Memories coming back... I have dressed up for stuff before!  Not for halloween but for the last week of high school I did.  I better tell that story.

One year someone started the tradition to have a Spirit Week on the last week of school.  People were split up into teams (my school was very small so we could do this kind of thing) and then every day that week we played games and dressed up to earn points (our team was "the albino panthers").  Well on the last week of high school I dressed up as many things.  A farmer was one (had overalls, straw hat, sleeveless shirt, and straw in my mouth).  Another day I was a Panthers fan since my friend had a relative in that team (I wore a black Panthers shirt, drew black lines under my eyes, and even made a "foam finger" with newspapers and drew the mascot on the front.  Too bad that was the wrong costume for the week though ^_^:).

But the best thing our team did-- and this played a huge part in helping us get a comeback to victory-- was dress up like people from Grease.  Hair gel, sunglasses, suits and white dresses... you would die laughing if you saw it.  Most of my teammates got the clothes from Good Will but I used my Dad's leather jacket, wore my own black jeans, borrowed some blue-rimmed sun glasses, and borrowed hair gel from a friend to slick it back.  Best last day of school ever, and I looked pretty cool IMO.

Despite how funny that all is, I can't say our team had the funniest clothes.  One day this guy who's the class clown came as a huge nerd.  He had thick black glasses with no lenses, a pink shirt, red suspenders, red pants that exposed his long socks, a calculator in his pocket, an old keyboard with the cord strung through his belt loops, and a nerdy voice to match.  No one had a straight face when he walked in that day.

Hold on, I have one more good one!  A year or two after my graduation when our school has our winter banquet, a kid dressed up like Richard Simmons.  Features included black wig, black and pink jazzercise shirt, pink and black jazzercise shorts, and fake chest hair.  Our school is full of nuts!

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/29/2005 9:11:41 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2005, 01:02:55 PM »
Hey, Watoad, that was neat-- What exactly were the children singing?

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2005, 02:19:31 PM »
They were singing the Hakodate (the city I was in) version of the Tanabata song. I don't remember the name of the song, and I never learned the lyrics, so that's about the best I can describe it. It was way cooler than hearing "Trick or treat!" over and over again, though.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2005, 09:13:34 AM »
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 02:19:57 PM »
Yes! And now my costume is officially done! I'm really serious, you should see this costume! If only I had a scanner...of course, I've run this request into the ground forever, and I haven't gotten one yet. Maybe someone will put one in my trick-or-treat bucket.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2005, 03:27:27 PM »
Don't go Vandalizing!

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Print